1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Biden Family Corruption

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Pidgey, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Pidgey

Pidgey Well-Known Member

2. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    Family Dynasty's...hmmm
    Kennedy's, Bush brothers and now the Biden families...yep, looks like the 'good ole boy' system just keeps churning out those ever so ample groups of rotten apples. 'ALL IN THE FAMILY'...WOW!

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Gee.....it's really tough to top that one.

:rolleyes:

4. Pidgey

Pidgey Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're pretty much all rotten. The hilarious thing is when Mrs. Haman tries to defend her precious party members as though they're pure as driven snow!:D

5. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

What's that old saying: about fooling the public, some of the time, all of the time????

Any way...some 'sheepel' people love to just support the 'PARTY LINE' specific issues, regardless if it's right/wrong/stupid. And those are the 'hard wired voters' that buy into that mindset. But I don't know which is worse...cynical voters like ME or the sheepel voters that BELIEVE in the "pure as driven snow" theory???

6. samsara15

samsara15 Member

I prefer crooks over fanatics, if I have to make a choice, and they don't steal too much.

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

I guess too much is a relative-concept.

8. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Active Member

At least crooks you can deal with, they want money or something and they can be bought. Fanatics are those given over to zeal, and zealots become humorless, then loveless, and finally monstrous.

9. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Give me a man that is known to have 'crooked tendencies' and you'll know exactly what/where/why to keep an eye on him...and he'll know that you know that he's being WATCHED.

Make me work with a 'FANATIC' and while he's reading his bible and absorbing his daily spiritual moments...the cows are running down the road from the gate that was left open, the water truck is burning up because the hot muffler is catching the grass on fire, the tractor rolled down the steep hill and rolled over several times because it wasn't put in park, or steal you blind while telling you that the 'LORD' will make it RIGHT for all things really belong to the LORD!!! etc., etc., etc., {all of those examples were actual events provided by a couple of extremely religious types that spent a lot of time reading their devotionals}...LOL

10. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Hey, we're talkin'-about Chickenhawks, here.....people who've (continually) gotten things, their way.

Being watched was the last o' their concerns.

11. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Awww but that has been the prerequisite for becoming a 4-ever politician {since time began and man stood upright and woman was told to stay in the kitchen and fix me some dinner}...juggling all of those 'special interests' while maintaining the proper amount of pressure on things that will net/line your very own pockets...LMAO

{{heavy sigh}} I'm just a little Ole Gray Haired Granny living with the historical thieving/lying/scoundrels that have been setting the rules and taxes for generations...{{heavier sigh}} :rolleyes: