Biden is actually a good choice

Libsmasher

With Obama's zero rating in foreign policy, this was a good choice. Although I disagree with him on almost everything, Biden is certainly a man of substance - pretty much the opposite of The Annointed One. :D Why he would give up his current job for a shot at the vice presidency, a job that one FDR VP said "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit" I don't know. Maybe he figures Obama would get bumped off, and then he would finally get his long sought job as president.

One problem is his mouth - one imagines, like one wag once said of Humbert Humphrey, he gets caught by the nazis, and they say to him "Ve haf vays of making you shut up." :)

Actually, this ticket is reversed: Biden should be the presidential candidate, and Obama the non-entity VP candidate to bring along the blacks in the election.

Werbung:
Maybe Biden realizes that he will never be President, so he will accept the Vice President's job. Now that Cheney has somewhat redefined the importance of the office, Biden should be more able to affect political change than in years past.

With Obama's zero rating in foreign policy, this was a good choice. Although I disagree with him on almost everything, Biden is certainly a man of substance - pretty much the opposite of The Annointed One. :D Why he would give up his current job for a shot at the vice presidency, a job that one FDR VP said "isn't worth a bucket of warm spit" I don't know. Maybe he figures Obama would get bumped off, and then he would finally get his long sought job as president.

One problem is his mouth - one imagines, like one wag once said of Humbert Humphrey, he gets caught by the nazis, and they say to him "Ve haf vays of making you shut up." :)

Actually, this ticket is reversed: Biden should be the presidential candidate, and Obama the non-entity VP candidate to bring along the blacks in the election.

Biden is intelligent, experienced, well spoken and most important..he's not afraid and knows how to go on the attack, something the Obama campaign needs more of.

Biden is intelligent, experienced, well spoken and most important..he's not afraid and knows how to go on the attack, something the Obama campaign needs more of.

You mean attacking people who don't support Obama by calling them Racists, attacking McCain for being old, attacking his wife for her perscription drugs and attacking them both for how many homes they own isn't cutting the mustard? What kind of "attacks" do you see Biden making? Hopefully he's the adult I think he is, rather than the Man Child that is Obama, and Biden brings some substance to the table.... That would be a refreshing Change - To have an adult speaking.

I think Biden is a good choice. And it also proves there is no "Change" - just the same old Democrat policies of yesteryear.

Popeye, it was either you or Top Gun (likely both) that pointed out McCain voted with his PARTY 95% of the time... Obama is 100% in lock step with Democrat policy... How is that change? Seems the guy with BALLS enough to stand up against his party from time to time is more interested in really working to solve problems and not just another partisan hack... While Obama is just another Democrat pushing the Democrat line and too scared to go against the leftists Dictates.

So as I said, glad he chose Biden, proves to me there is no change, nothing new at all, just the same old politics of personal destruction, avoidance of the issues and lots of grade school fingerpointing... Just what America needs right now. :rolleyes:

Perhaps they will usher in the totalitarian state that you guys have been begging for... perhaps they will silence the opposition once and for all, put all us evil Conservatives in our place... and give the same treatment to all those "traiterous" democrats who dare speak out against the DemoKraut Reich, I'm sure thats your HOPE anyway. Change you can believe in.

You mean attacking people who don't support Obama by calling them Racists, attacking McCain for being old, attacking his wife for her perscription drugs and attacking them both for how many homes they own isn't cutting the mustard? What kind of "attacks" do you see Biden making? Hopefully he's the adult I think he is, rather than the Man Child that is Obama, and Biden brings some substance to the table.... That would be a refreshing Change - To have an adult speaking.

I think Biden is a good choice. And it also proves there is no "Change" - just the same old Democrat policies of yesteryear.

Popeye, it was either you or Top Gun (likely both) that pointed out McCain voted with his PARTY 95% of the time... Obama is 100% in lock step with Democrat policy... How is that change? Seems the guy with BALLS enough to stand up against his party from time to time is more interested in really working to solve problems and not just another partisan hack... While Obama is just another Democrat pushing the Democrat line and too scared to go against the leftists Dictates.

So as I said, glad he chose Biden, proves to me there is no change, nothing new at all, just the same old politics of personal destruction, avoidance of the issues and lots of grade school fingerpointing... Just what America needs right now. :rolleyes:

Perhaps they will usher in the totalitarian state that you guys have been begging for... perhaps they will silence the opposition once and for all, put all us evil Conservatives in our place... and give the same treatment to all those "traiterous" democrats who dare speak out against the DemoKraut Reich, I'm sure thats your HOPE anyway. Change you can believe in.

Give me a break, you would have been attacking anyone Obama chose. With Biden there's experience, so you attack using the "same old politics" mantra. However, had he chose a Washington outsider, you would have been criticizing the choice's inexperience. You just plain don't like the Democratic Party or Obama..fine, we get it. After all, you're much too busy defending just for the hell of it excursions into other countries that cost thousands of lives and trillions of dollars. The kind of crap that the Republican Party and John McCain embodies.

I might point out that McCain's age and health are issues and will remain issues. You can't ignore the obvious symptoms he has exhibited in that he has obviously lost some cognitive function..what will the old fool be like after another 2 or 3 years? That's providing his cancer doesn't make a reappearance of course.

Give me a break, you would have been attacking anyone Obama chose. With Biden there's experience, so you attack using the "same old politics" mantra. However, had he chose a Washington outsider, you would have been criticizing the choice's inexperience. You just plain don't like the Democratic Party or Obama..fine, we get it. After all, you're much too busy defending just for the hell of it excursions into other countries that cost thousands of lives and trillions of dollars. The kind of crap that the Republican Party and John McCain embodies.

I might point out that McCain's age and health are issues and will remain issues. You can't ignore the obvious symptoms he has exhibited in that he has obviously lost some cognitive function..what will the old fool be like after another 2 or 3 years? That's providing his cancer doesn't make a reappearance of course.

I guess I wasn't clear... I do like Biden. I think him and Dodd were the two best Democrat candidates, they brought the most to the table where substance and experience are concerned.

I actually feel better about the possiblity of Obama winning now that he has an Adult on the ticket with him. Its not that I hate Democrats, Ive voted Democrat many times... its that I can't stand you Dem Cheerleaders who REFUSE to admit when the Democrats FAIL and instead point the finger of blame at the Republicans.

I acknowledge the shortcomings of the Republican Party, I want them to remove corruption, immorality and unethical practices from their party and support them in those efforts.... YOU on the otherhand, refuse to accept that there is just as much corruption, immorality and Unethical behavior on the part of Democrats, YOU make excuses for these Democrats and support them in their desire to remain in office.... Thats not how we get better leadership in Washington, thats how we keep sliding downhill. I know, I know... republicans and Conservatives are the bogeymen - Democrats are perfect without a flaw to be found... at least as far as you're concerned.

Werbung:
OBAMA / BIDEN come on... even the elephants here at the Columbus Zoo are dropping over!

BUSH/McBush policy now officially on the endangered species list.
:)

Back