Biden supporters do not just want to burn businesses, churches, and cop stations to the ground, they want to burn the whole country down

mark francis

Leftists lie when they say voting fraud investigations are evil because Democrats would never commit voting fraud. Our nation has been filled with radical leftist officials advocating the destruction of the whole nation as a means to destroy its Christian heritage and influence. These people are not good people, and they lie like dogs.

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes' (msn.com) 3-13-24

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes'
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise | RealClearInvestigations 12-22-21

1710340134145.png

Werbung:
Leftists lie when they say voting fraud investigations are evil because Democrats would never commit voting fraud. Our nation has been filled with radical leftist officials advocating the destruction of the whole nation as a means to destroy its Christian heritage and influence. These people are not good people, and they lie like dogs.

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes' (msn.com) 3-13-24
laugh-out-loud[1].jpg

"FAUX Noise!!!!!!"

Leftists lie when they say voting fraud investigations are evil because Democrats would never commit voting fraud.
Prove that one leftist said that.
Our nation has been filled with radical leftist officials advocating the destruction of the whole nation as a means to destroy its Christian heritage and influence.
Are you sure it is democrats alone doing it?
USA was not founded in Christianity but exactly the opposite. You only THINK it was.
These people are not good people, and they lie like dogs.
You're getting your blood pressure high again. Settle down your anger boy. The best is yet to come.

Werbung:
Back