Biden's Bloopers

Cruella

Biden hails middle class at wealthy fundraiser

Vice President Joe Biden addressed 87 wealthy Democrats last night attending a fundraiser at the home of Sen. John Kerry in Georgetown. As they dined on grass-fed New York strip steaks and white truffle mashed potatos underneath a outdoor tent, Biden criticized Republicans for being out of touch.

“These guys don’t have a sense of the average folks out there,” Biden said according to the pool report, “They don’t know what it means to be middle class.”

87 guests paid a minimum of $10,000-per-couple to attend the dinner.

Werbung:
That dinner sounds just terrible! They should have gone to the White House and had

some Kobe beef at 100 dollars a pound or perhaps flown a pizza maker in from across the country for the finest of all pizzas (so they can really feel middle class)

These people are idiots~!

This was held at John Kerry's home. Truffles can cost as much as $1500 a lb.
"But I bet they used Heinz steak sauce on the grass fed steaks". Biden amuses me saying that Republicans don't know what it means to be middle class. Is this their idea of what it is to be middle class?

This was held at John Kerry's home. Truffles can cost as much as $1500 a lb.
"But I bet they used Heinz steak sauce on the grass fed steaks". Biden amuses me saying that Republicans don't know what it means to be middle class. Is this their idea of what it is to be middle class?
and I am sure CNN and the left leaning talking heads if they bring it up at all will defend it.

Werbung:
Back