Big AL "Schools" Congress On Insurance-GREED!

Werbung:
Franken is a worthless piece of trash and his election just goes to show you how far the Dems have fallen...into the sewer.

Translation, I most like did not even watch the clip, and if I did I can;'t refute anything he said...so I will just attack him because I debate like a child.

I don't need to listen to a fool to know a fool.

It would be like you listening to a fat, dumb, failed conservative radio host, except there aren't any...

I don't need to listen to a fool to know a fool.

It would be like you listening to a fat, dumb, failed conservative radio host, except there aren't any...

Thank you for my point, attack the video, but not a clue whats on it...how very typical...I may as well throw you on ignore as well, you seem to be running on..ignore facts, just attack ..

Thank you for my point, attack the video, but not a clue whats on it...how very typical...I may as well throw you on ignore as well, you seem to be running on..ignore facts, just attack ..

Come on pockets, would you listen to a fat failed conservative radio talk show host? I think not.

And how could you ignore me when I make so much sense? I know you love me, but I won't tell your liberal friends.

Pockets....POCCCCCCCCCCCKETS? ARE YOU THERE?

PLEASE POCKETS I WAS ONLY KIDDING. TURN OFF THE CAR AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!! PLEASE POCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKETS!!!!!

Pockets....POCCCCCCCCCCCKETS? ARE YOU THERE?

PLEASE POCKETS I WAS ONLY KIDDING. TURN OFF THE CAR AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!! PLEASE POCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKETS!!!!!

Ummm yea...ok?

you win how can I argue such powerful logic here...

Rob, please send your freinds here,,,,I am dying from lack of people to actually debate

Werbung:
Back