Big Brother is watching :O

LilAnn

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

If you thought the collection of phone records was bad, you'll love this. I think Obama is great. But I can't defend him for this.

The collection of data on people is supposedly to get a clearer picture of how unfairly minorities are being treated. Everything from our health records, credit credit cards, home loans, employment, and on and on.

This scares the s**t out of me. This is why I don't have a cell phone, credit cards, or any loans. Regardless of any excuse they can come up with, this is a VERY blatant abuse of power and a serious invasion of our privacy.

Werbung:
For the past several years I have been terrified of what would happen when Obama left office. But to find out that one of the very things I was worried about has been happening right under my nose, is very discouraging.

Collecting peoples data isn't a new thing to be honest, I think we're all well aware that we're being watched but there's not a great deal we can do about it.

In recent times it has got worse, and I also don't like the way the government pretend it's for our own good, and they hide behind the anti terrorism laws to justify collecting as much data as they can.

They treat us like we're ignorant pawns. They deprive of us of more and more of our privacy, everyday, so we have as little dignity left as the town drunk, and call it protecting us from terrorists. What really depresses me are the number of people who are okay with it.And anyone who says anything about it are conspiracy nuts, or people who have something to hide.

Yes it is. And the gop rolled over and let it happen.
The GOP didn't let it happen. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any control over those type of issues. Basically because they've both been bought and paid for by powerful media interest, who control those type of things.

Consider that there are 5400 media entities across this country. Out of those 5400 entities, over 90% of them are owned by just six media companies. That's a powerful lobby, and even now they are trying to regulate what you watch and how you surf the Internet.

The government's spy games have been around since Mesopotamia. Thats probably an exaggeration. Its just steadily gotten worse over time. As technology advances, so does the amount of information being collected and stored. I have known this for decades. But it is the administration's responsibility to keep it a secret. "Don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing. Just like when a cheating husband brings his mistress home to meet the family. The wife knows. She always knows, but it is the cheater's responsibility to hide this from his wife. She should NEVER hear about it from anyone, in any way.

Basically, Obama cheated on us and allowed his mistress to tell his wife.

Werbung:
http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

If you thought the collection of phone records was bad, you'll love this. I think Obama is great. But I can't defend him for this.

The collection of data on people is supposedly to get a clearer picture of how unfairly minorities are being treated. Everything from our health records, credit credit cards, home loans, employment, and on and on.

This scares the s**t out of me. This is why I don't have a cell phone, credit cards, or any loans. Regardless of any excuse they can come up with, this is a VERY blatant abuse of power and a serious invasion of our privacy.
Sounds to me like a way to stir up racial tensions. It's not for the purpose of determining whether minorities are being treated unfairly, but to prove that they are.

Start with an agenda, and you never really get the truth.

Back