1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Big mouth Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Republican poster child Carrie Prejean has filed a lawsuit. Well, I have one question...what happened to the stated GOP position of opposing "frivolous lawsuits?"

I guess it doesn't apply to them, no doubt it only applies to the poor and minorities. Looks like just more Republican hypocrisy...it never ends.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/08/31/miss.california.usa/index.html

2. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    :eek:
    As with the many GOP elected officials that have been the 'bright & shining star' in the national news for their...hmmm ever so steep fall from the moral platform that they 'USED TO PREACH FROM'...it would appear the the GOP is much about "Do as I say not as I do" as they are about anything else. And that is something that you/me/we can always bank on for FACT! LOL

3. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

I think it is a great idea for you to spend a lot of time thinking about Carrie, and Palin, etc.

4. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

A frivolous lawsuit is not one that we think to be silly because it is unimportant to us but instead:

"Frivolous litigation is the practice of starting or carrying on law suits that are manifestly insufficient or futile. Such litigation may be based on absurd legal theories, may involve a superabundance or repetition of motions or additional suits, may be uncivil or harassing to the court, or may claim extreme remedies."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frivolous_litigation

5. top gun

top gun New Member

Talk about a lawsuit without a ghost of a chance at winning...:D

People said they didn't like me... is not a criminal or civil offense last time I checked.

This is all another publicity stunt by Prejean. Hell Trump bent over backward for her. In fact that in itself almost made me sick.

She's now played out the gay marriage issue and she's over in the corner waving her hand saying... Hey, look at me, the pretty one, why doesn't anyone want to listen to me anymore. I'M GONNA SUE SOMEONE... MOMMY!