Big mouth Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials

Popeye

Republican poster child Carrie Prejean has filed a lawsuit. Well, I have one question...what happened to the stated GOP position of opposing "frivolous lawsuits?"

I guess it doesn't apply to them, no doubt it only applies to the poor and minorities. Looks like just more Republican hypocrisy...it never ends.

Carrie Prejean has filed a lawsuit against Miss California USA officials who stripped her of her title, accusing them of libel and religious discrimination for her views on same-sex marriage.

"We will make the case that her title was taken from her solely because of her support of traditional marriage," her attorney, Charles LiMandri, said in a news release.

Prejean stepped into controversy at the Miss USA pageant in April when, in response to a question from a judge, she declared her opposition to same-sex marriage. Prejean finished as first runner-up.

The complaint was filed in Superior Court of California against Miss California USA officials Keith Lewis and Shanna Moakler, as well as publicist Roger Neal.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/08/31/miss.california.usa/index.html

Werbung:
Republican poster child Carrie Prejean has filed a lawsuit. Well, I have one question...what happened to the stated GOP position of opposing "frivolous lawsuits?"

I guess it doesn't apply to them, no doubt it only applies to the poor and minorities. Looks like just more Republican hypocrisy...it never ends.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/08/31/miss.california.usa/index.html
:eek:
As with the many GOP elected officials that have been the 'bright & shining star' in the national news for their...hmmm ever so steep fall from the moral platform that they 'USED TO PREACH FROM'...it would appear the the GOP is much about "Do as I say not as I do" as they are about anything else. And that is something that you/me/we can always bank on for FACT! LOL

A frivolous lawsuit is not one that we think to be silly because it is unimportant to us but instead:

"Frivolous litigation is the practice of starting or carrying on law suits that are manifestly insufficient or futile. Such litigation may be based on absurd legal theories, may involve a superabundance or repetition of motions or additional suits, may be uncivil or harassing to the court, or may claim extreme remedies."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frivolous_litigation

Werbung:
:eek:
As with the many GOP elected officials that have been the 'bright & shining star' in the national news for their...hmmm ever so steep fall from the moral platform that they 'USED TO PREACH FROM'...it would appear the the GOP is much about "Do as I say not as I do" as they are about anything else. And that is something that you/me/we can always bank on for FACT! LOL

Talk about a lawsuit without a ghost of a chance at winning...:D

People said they didn't like me... is not a criminal or civil offense last time I checked.

This is all another publicity stunt by Prejean. Hell Trump bent over backward for her. In fact that in itself almost made me sick.

She's now played out the gay marriage issue and she's over in the corner waving her hand saying... Hey, look at me, the pretty one, why doesn't anyone want to listen to me anymore. I'M GONNA SUE SOMEONE... MOMMY!

Back