Big Rob, Obama's thought police!! much like Nazi Germany!

OK, lets look at this in a semi-logical way (its probably all you can cope with).

Your saying Big Rob and probably the rest of the moderators are Obama's censorship police. If this is the case, why do we have a member calling NoObama and various other people who totally oppose Obama who contribute daily to this forum?

It is not because you oppose Obama that you are being censored, but because some of the posts you put on this forum are below the intellectual capacity of what is desired on here. May make me sound like a bigot, but its what we are all thinking.

It seems you've alienated yourself from everyone on this forum, judging by peoples responses in this thread. As a result, if you continue to fill the forum with garbage, the popular decision seems to be to ban you, rather than entertain your sad criticisms of this forum.

Go find a forum that suits your needs better. Ideally, one where everyone slates Obama in capital letters. Maybe an under 13's conservative forum will do the job nicely. Then you can all agree and find others who are just like you.

Werbung:
As a citizen from UK - your opinion is not valid to me . I lost relatives in WW2 saving your nations cowardly population from the Nazis! THINK!

Conservativetoo you should ask the Bush family about the Nazis.

Dubbya's grandfather's factory was forcibly closed down for continuing to supply the Nazis during WW2.

Also, the US people didn't want to get involved in WW2.

That is why Pearl Harbour was allowed to happen despite advanced knowldge.

The US Government wanted a 9/11 event to win support for joining the war to stop the rise of communism and to make money from the crippling interest it charged on the loans to countries like the UK.

You have the right to freedom of speech, Conserverativetoo. Just not necessarily in our backyard.

Put it this way - if someone stood outside your door reciting the Communist Manifesto every single day, what would you do?

What would I Do? , you ask, Iwould invite you to come meet your friends.It is YOU who say our "Freedom of FREE speech is only for those YOU approve. How sick , you disgrace the honor of all who died to protect our Freedoms!

Conservativetoo you should ask the Bush family about the Nazis.

Dubbya's grandfather's factory was forcibly closed down for continuing to supply the Nazis during WW2.

Also, the US people didn't want to get involved in WW2.

That is why Pearl Harbour was allowed to happen despite advanced knowldge.

The US Government wanted a 9/11 event to win support for joining the war to stop the rise of communism and to make money from the crippling interest it charged on the loans to countries like the UK.

Your F.D.R. -- a democrat , a wild eyed radical liberal ALLOWED WW2 to happen!! I think you are correct!

Conservativetoo,

my views are valid here, because I'm a moderator. You are questioning the moderation, and I am providing you with a response. My country of origin has sweet F.A. to do with it.

You appear to be racist, something which isn't welcome on this board. I wasn't alive during the second world war, and can have no choice over what happened or didn't happen.
Not to mention calling the British cowardly in world war two shows a distinct lack of respect for the hundreds of thousand of young men who were sent to their death for freedom. It also shows a distinct lack of historical knowledge, as we were one of the last countries to stay in the war until the bitter end, despite our small size in comparison to other nations.
You accuse Dawkins of disrespecting people who died to protect freedom, yet you do it yourselves.

However, I'm not here to debate the merits of various nations in world war two. I understand most Americans have a mutual respect for the English, and vice versa, even at your kinds best efforts to ruin that.

For your racism, continually awful level of posts and generally horrible attitude, I am here to ban you. I get the impression 99% (the 1% being you) of this forum are behind me on this.

For what it is worth I loathe everything that Conservative stands for and agree with everything you say.

Except that I would not support banning him/her.

The people he describes as copwards fought to protect the freedoms he/she enjoys and it would be an isnult to them to take that away.

And BTW I do not regard soldiers as cowards.

I pity them for the job they have to do and hate the people who create the need for them

What would I Do? , you ask, Iwould invite you to come meet your friends.It is YOU who say our "Freedom of FREE speech is only for those YOU approve. How sick , you disgrace the honor of all who died to protect our Freedoms!

So it wouldn't bother you, having someone stand outside your door reading the Communist Manifesto? How about in the middle of the living room? At the foot of your bed?

You have the freedom to say whatever you want - just not necessarily anywhere you want to say it.

Thanks Dawkins :)

If you want to play ethics though, Conservativetoo is taking away peoples freedom of enjoyable discussion, Dawkins, and as a result has to have his/her freedom removed accordingly for the greater good of others on the forum.

Werbung:
Back