Big Three Autos

Job Interview Pocket style:

Welcome to Acme inc! So your are applying for manager? Good! We need manager! The terms of your contract are as follows: Your starting pay will be about 25¢/hour over those you are managing. Of course this is just an introductory rate until you make some decisions that show you are competent.

However if any of your choices end up not working, then we will beat you, tar and feather you, parade you on the news as being an idiot, and dismiss you out right, while stripping all your earned income. Further, since you'll be manager, everything that goes wrong, regardless of wether it's your fault or not, will be blamed on you with similar results as above.

Sign at the bottom to accept your contract.

Here at Acme Inc, we want only the best!

And of course I said anything even freaking close to this where?

Andy Job interview

HI you ran this company into the ground, failed to see the future products needed and have done so poorly we need to ask the goverment to bail us out of we may lose the company....great job , here is a Billion dollars extra for the year, keep doing what your doing and also we have made bailed you out , so you are free to make mistakes risk free again and not listen to the market...

See i can also just make up things you would not say and act like its good debate skills. Only I know its dumb, maybe you don't

Werbung:
What is the problem if there is only a "Big Two"? Further, we already have a system set up in case a company goes bankrupt, it is called bankruptcy. I think GM needs to file bankruptcy and stop asking for money.

What is the problem if there is only a "Big Two"? Further, we already have a system set up in case a company goes bankrupt, it is called bankruptcy. I think GM needs to file bankruptcy and stop asking for money.

would that even help them? I mean if they are that far off I would hope that's already been looked at. and Chrysler well they are a horrible car company if GM buys them I don't know what good it will do them.

would that even help them? I mean if they are that far off I would hope that's already been looked at. and Chrysler well they are a horrible car company if GM buys them I don't know what good it will do them.

Sure it would help them. Depending on the bankruptcy. People are going to lose their jobs, that much is a given, but it opens up the market to new competitors who can hire them.

I think GM owns something like 9 brands. They are just a bloated monster (dinosaur to use Sen. Kyl term) and they are in dire need of restructuring anyway in my opinion.

Short term people will lose their jobs, but in the long run it is better for everyone. If we give them $25 billion it saves them a few months before they run into the same problem.

Sure it would help them. Depending on the bankruptcy. People are going to lose their jobs, that much is a given, but it opens up the market to new competitors who can hire them.

I think GM owns something like 9 brands. They are just a bloated monster (dinosaur to use Sen. Kyl term) and they are in dire need of restructuring anyway in my opinion.

Short term people will lose their jobs, but in the long run it is better for everyone. If we give them $25 billion it saves them a few months before they run into the same problem.

what brand or car, or tech will they even get from Chrysler, they may as well just let it fail and hope to steal there cust, rather then buy a bunch of failed cars and trucks.

Werbung:
what brand or car, or tech will they even get from Chrysler, they may as well just let it fail and hope to steal there cust, rather then buy a bunch of failed cars and trucks.

Probably just to continue the argument that they are "too big to fail."

It is lame that GM basically wants the taxpayer to buy Chrysler for them in my opinion.

Back