Bill Clinton slams the GOP

Werbung:
Obama is a Joke.

We had to hurry up and sign a bill with no one really knowing what's in the bill or what the outcome will be. Hurry hurry hurry...

But wait, I am going to wait 4 days until I sign it.

This is insanity.

you guys act like your reps on DC did not know what was in it, and act like you would really read the bill yourself...you where not going to, so don't act like you would.

And yes, horrible to look over the final bill before signing it, horrible.

Obama is a Joke.

We had to hurry up and sign a bill with no one really knowing what's in the bill or what the outcome will be. Hurry hurry hurry...

But wait, I am going to wait 4 days until I sign it.

This is insanity.

Now that Obama will take over the census.The new bill will finance organizations like ACORN you can be sure that he wants to turn this presidency into a dictatorship like Hugo Chavez....

Now that Obama will take over the census.The new bill will finance organizations like ACORN you can be sure that he wants to turn this presidency into a dictatorship like Hugo Chavez....
When you get this spastic, you really should withhold any posting.

Besides being super-short on any facts, you put-together some o' the worst sentences, ever.

You've made incomplete-sentences/thoughts an art-form.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
The Hillbilly Wh*re Hopper

This guy just can't resist getting his picture in the paper, can he?

Methinks the Big Slick has forgotten why he balanced the budget. It was a direct result of the Republicans taking the House in 1994. Slick's chief political adviser, Dick Morris, told him he needed to make a steep turn to the right if he wanted to get re-elected in 1996. So, our former blackest Prez sold out on welfare and actually cut it. The result was the closest thing to a balanced budget we have had in 50 years.

Considering the pitiful, stumbling start the Black Panther is off to, I think we may have a repeat in the works.

Back