Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!

steveox

I cant find it on you tube,,But on his opening Joke he called Cain the N word,Now Where is Al Sharpton demanding he should be fired? Oh Remember this??

Immm Double Standard?

Werbung:
He Called Michelle Bachmann a *****. Now what you think what would happen if Rush Limbaugh called Hillary a *****?

Rush Limbaugh has called Hillary every bad and demeaning names in the book (his book, of course!). He has done the same thing with Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosy. . .

And he is still spewing his venom!

Rush Limbaugh has called Hillary every bad and demeaning names in the book (his book, of course!). He has done the same thing with Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosy. . .

And he is still spewing his venom!

Really? Can you please provide proof of your claim? I keep asking for proof of your outrageous claims, but proof never comes.

You claim Rush...'called Hillary every bad and demeaning names in the book. He has done the same thing with Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosy. . .

EVERY BAD NAME...really??? Has he called them "bi*ch"...has he referred to Michelle as an N-word? I would think he would have if he called them EVERY BAD name.

You have not listened to Rush...that is apparent. He does make up silly names for those on the left, but they are never BAD NAMES. For example, he referred to the sleazy and traitorous Ted Kennedy as the "swimmer." Is that a bad name in your BOOK?

Really? Can you please provide proof of your claim? I keep asking for proof of your outrageous claims, but proof never comes.

You claim Rush...'called Hillary every bad and demeaning names in the book. He has done the same thing with Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosy. . .

EVERY BAD NAME...really??? Has he called them "bi*ch"...has he referred to Michelle as an N-word? I would think he would have if he called them EVERY BAD name.

You have not listened to Rush...that is apparent. He does make up silly names for those on the left, but they are never BAD NAMES. For example, he referred to the sleazy and traitorous Ted Kennedy as the "swimmer." Is that a bad name in your BOOK?

I listen to Rush every day. Well not this last week since I have been home from surgery but during normal times I listen daily and not only does he not call Hillary the B word or any other cuss word, he never has referred to Michelle obama by her skin color and certainly not the N word.

He did call Hillary and Janet reno dogs though :) But it’s true, they are both so ugly. But Hillary got better looking with old age.

Had Rush ever called anyone the N word he would have lost his show, had he cussed on the radio enough times to call Hillary every dirty word out there, he would have lost his show. Every show is taped if there is something bad he said there should be audio proof, but there never is :)

I listen to Rush every day. Well not this last week since I have been home from surgery but during normal times I listen daily and not only does he not call Hillary the B word or any other cuss word, he never has referred to Michelle obama by her skin color and certainly not the N word.

He did call Hillary and Janet reno dogs though :) But it’s true, they are both so ugly. But Hillary got better looking with old age.

Had Rush ever called anyone the N word he would have lost his show, had he cussed on the radio enough times to call Hillary every dirty word out there, he would have lost his show. Every show is taped if there is something bad he said there should be audio proof, but there never is :)

I didn't say he called any of the women "***** or N. . ." In fact, since those words were not used in the post, I didn't even know what precise "insult" was being discussed.

But there is NO DOUBT that Limbaugh insults those three women frequently. . .calling Michelle Obama a hypocrite, and making fun of her is almost a daily occurence.

He has also called Hillary a "Screetching housewife," and other ridiculous insults.

He also encourages his stupid listeners to use derogatory comments about women.

He is a perfect drug addicted a. . h. . . and his "faithfull" listeners have the intelligence and sensitivity of mashed potatoes!

The claim is that Maher used the N word, and the link is to Imus.
I call BS.

Bill maher used the N word to illustrate a point (didn't address it to anyone, but in fact explained that the term "Kenyan" was used by some to refer to President Obama as a code for "the N" word).

That was in an interview with Larry King in 2010!

He has NEVER called Cain the N word, but Steve found that reference (and misunderstood it) in another forum, from a poster stating that he wouldn't be surprise to hear Maher use that word for Cain. . .but HE DIDN"T.

In fact, it's quite funny! If you do a search on google, the first thing that comes out is Steveox silly OP!
Now. ..that's the way "false rumor" begins!

Who knows, Steve's mispoken words may be highlighted tomorrow on Fox News!!!!

Bill maher used the N word to illustrate a point (didn't address it to anyone, but in fact explained that the term "Kenyan" was used by some to refer to President Obama as a code for "the N" word).

That was in an interview with Larry King in 2010!

He has NEVER called Cain the N word, but Steve found that reference (and misunderstood it) in another forum, from a poster stating that he wouldn't be surprise to hear Maher use that word for Cain. . .but HE DIDN"T!

you can't expect them to actually show context do you? What do you expect from the poor white Republicans who can't figure out why they can't say the N word when ever they want...and yet sometimes it can be used without everyone going nuts....They need it black and white, you can or you can't...no gray, or they can't figure out. And then like a child, they get mad they can't use it but others can.

I didn't say he called any of the women "***** or N. . ." In fact, since those words were not used in the post, I didn't even know what precise "insult" was being discussed.

But there is NO DOUBT that Limbaugh insults those three women frequently. . .calling Michelle Obama a hypocrite, and making fun of her is almost a daily occurence.

He has also called Hillary a "Screetching housewife," and other ridiculous insults.

He also encourages his stupid listeners to use derogatory comments about women.

He is a perfect drug addicted a. . h. . . and his "faithfull" listeners have the intelligence and sensitivity of mashed potatoes!

I doubt he ever called Hillary a house wife, screetching?? Yes I am sure he has called her that but never a house wife. but instead he has made fun of her for insulting house wives while first lady.

you can't expect them to actually show context do you? What do you expect from the poor white Republicans who can't figure out why they can't say the N word when ever they want...and yet sometimes it can be used without everyone going nuts....They need it black and white, you can or you can't...no gray, or they can't figure out. And then like a child, they get mad they can't use it but others can.

Steve I think said he saw it live, tried to find a clip but couldnt. That has happened to me before also. Not everything you see on the news ends up in a youtube clip or if it does, its not always easy to find.

Werbung:
I doubt he ever called Hillary a house wife, screetching?? Yes I am sure he has called her that but never a house wife. but instead he has made fun of her for insulting house wives while first lady.

You are correct, Limbaugh wouldn't be that "kind!"

He called her a "screeching WITCH" and compared her to a "screaming ex-wife."

And it is kind of humorous that RUSH of all people, should make fun of Hillary for "insulting house wives" when he, himself has such disrespect for ALL women!

Back