Bill Moyer's Journal tonight.

UShadItComing

Unbefukinbeleivable! I never did realize that it's so bad in the land of the gun. And you Americans don't even realize how bad it is. I kid you not folks, compared to Canada since Bush got a hold of your country, you are sh-t.

And we have one of the two best of the litter on this forum running around bragging about making 24k a year and thinking he's middle class. As he lives in a sh-thole condo with domestic fights going on outside his door in his parking lot!

Americans, we have a long, long way to go.

But I think it's too late. And Moyer's guests did too.

Never mind, I'm here for the comedy routine from now on. You wan-ers don't deserve my help!

Werbung:
Unbefukinbeleivable! I never did realize that it's so bad in the land of the gun. And you Americans don't even realize how bad it is. I kid you not folks, compared to Canada since Bush got a hold of your country, you are sh-t.

And we have one of the two best of the litter on this forum running around bragging about making 24k a year and thinking he's middle class. As he lives in a sh-thole condo with domestic fights going on outside his door in his parking lot!

Americans, we have a long, long way to go.

But I think it's too late. And Moyer's guests did too.

Never mind, I'm here for the comedy routine from now on. You wan-ers don't deserve my help!

I think its a med check time. Go take your meds and wait half an hour for them to kick in then come back and we will think you are rational again for 25 minutes.

Mods- Delete this thread if you like. It was made by mistake when I was having trouble posting a new thread.

And no problem with my affordable meds either libs, but thanks for caring.

Mods- Delete this thread if you like. It was made by mistake when I was having trouble posting a new thread.

And no problem with my affordable meds either libs, but thanks for caring.

I am not concerned with the fact canada is given cheap meds by the grand USA because they are lame and would never honor a patten.

I am concerned that you are mentally ill and may sometimes forget to take your meds.

I have noticed you go on wild rants then you log out and after a bit you come back and (usually) seem fairly sane for about half an hour before you go crazy again. I think you just need help remembering when to take your meds.

I am not concerned with the fact canada is given cheap meds by the grand USA because they are lame and would never honor a patten.

I am concerned that you are mentally ill and may sometimes forget to take your meds.

I have noticed you go on wild rants then you log out and after a bit you come back and (usually) seem fairly sane for about half an hour before you go crazy again. I think you just need help remembering when to take your meds.

patten- That's a general's name spelt incorrectly.

patent- that's probably what you mean.

But let's start from the beginning- Canada negotiates cheap prices with pharma companies throughout the world for good prices on drugs. We care about our people. If the US doesn't want to sell them to us there are lots of other companies in the world who will. And besides you little silly, what makes a pharma company american? Is it still american if it operates in Canada and is largely owned by Canadian shareholders?

Or would you rather not think about that right now while your american brain is so full?

Duhhhhh!

WOw, a thread that says something about Bill Moyers in which Shadi does nothing but Bash on Americans in general and Andy in particular!

BTW, you apparently have NO concept of what the News is, how Media operates, and just how many people 300+ million really is...

WOw, a thread that says something about Bill Moyers in which Shadi does nothing but Bash on Americans in general and Andy in particular!

BTW, you apparently have NO concept of what the News is, how Media operates, and just how many people 300+ million really is...

Sad but true.

We should give him a break though, what can you expect from a country with bad schooling and a poor mental health program

Werbung:
Back