BILL MOYERS--Lying Scum of Anti-American PBS--DO NOT SUPPORT!

Johnny Tremain

Bill Moyers is a sorry, worthless, lying son-of-a-bitch and I for one--will never send another dime to PBS or support them in any way and will actively--to the best of my abilities,
do all I can to see them GUTTED until they represent ALL AMERICANS
and not just the hard-left communist movement.

He is highly-ranked in the shadow Politburo.

Werbung:
Any one who calls Bill Moyers a communist and left-wing extremist is either a liar or an ignoramus .
I've seen him on PBS many times and read his books. Everything he says is perfectly reasonable
and common sense . He's no more an evil commie than I am Godzilla .
He's never talked remotely like your average communist . He doesn't advocate communism or
Marxism, and never has .

Any one who calls Bill Moyers a communist and left-wing extremist is either a liar or an ignoramus .
I've seen him on PBS many times and read his books. Everything he says is perfectly reasonable
He's never talked remotely like your average communist . He doesn't advocate communism or
Marxism, and never has .

Youre a liberal robert. You might even re-elect Obama

steve has a point here Rob, Moyers won't deny his own bias but at least he realizes he has one.

PBS and NPR are about liberal propaganda and we American's shouldn't be paying to support them.

I wish that they had kept him. Now he's all over FOX. I have to fast-forward when he's on.

When are conservatives ever going to get their own tv station?

Marxism, and never has .

Isn't it time for you to go smash Tokyo under your clawed feet?
And breathe fire somewhere other than here?

PBS and NPR are about liberal propaganda and we American's shouldn't be paying to support them.

100% Agreement.
No funding until they tell both sides--as they are SUPPOSED to.

And they can have Juan Williams back so he can adore Obama--like the lock-step RACIST he is.

Werbung:
Back