Bin Laden heard from again

PLC1

Staff member
Bin Laden: Obama's Pakistan Support Inflamed Hatred Toward The U.S.

CAIRO — Osama bin Laden threatened Americans in a new audio recording aired Wednesday, saying President Barack Obama inflamed hatred toward the U.S. by ordering Pakistan to crack down on militants in Swat Valley and block Islamic law there.

Is this cockroach (a) still alive, despite rumors? (b) still credible among the Islamic nutters?

Does he have any credibility among the moderate Muslims?

Will we finally and at long last capture Bin Laden and put him on trial?

What do you think?

Werbung:
No worries we got it made. We elected obama and the world loves us now.

Plus obama said today we can be considered a muslim country so we know osama isnt going to attack a muslim country.

A few weeks ago obama said we can no longer be considered a Christain nation so we have it made. we are safe from all islamic terror, we only have to worry about evil Christians now.

He said that did he?............

Two differnt occasions.

The "we are no longer a Christian nation" was a few weeks ago

the "we can be considered a muslim nation" was from today

I think its funny

kind of like his, we cant keep our theromstats at 72 degrees and eat what ever we want and expect the world to say its ok

then he keeps his white house hot enough to grow orchids according to his staff and he serves 100 dollar a pound kobe beef to his guests and all those trips for date night on private jets but we had better raise everything for the avarage joe because they are causing global warming.

and the people just keep loving him more and more

if it were not so sad it would be really funny.

Obama's actual words:

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Read the facts, then make up your own mind.

obamas words today

“And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_islam_usa.html

Q. How many Muslims are in the United States?
A. According to an academic review of available survey-based data in 2001, informed by information provided by Muslim organizations and mosques, the highest reasonable total number of Muslims in the United States is 2.8 million.
A more realistic number, supported by statistically significant survey data comparable to what has been used to to calculate the sizes of other religious groups, is less than 2 million Muslims in the United States, or about 0.5% of the total population.

I think it has grown to at about a full 1 percent by now. But lets pretend for fun that it was equal to christians... how have we stopped being a christian nation but we are now one of the largest muslim countries in the world? ugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik
In this clip he says we are no longer a Christian nation, at least not just….
Then goes on to say what he has decided we are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/06/obama-us-not-a-christian_n_183772.html
In this clip while in Turkey, he says we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_christian.html

Top 10 Largest National Christian Populations
Rank Nation Number Percent
1 USA 224,457,000 85%
2 Brazil 139,000,000 93%
3 Mexico 86,120,000 99%
4 Russia 80,000,000 60%
5 China 70,000,000 5.7%
6 Germany 67,000,000 83%
7 Philippines 63,470,000 93%
8 United Kingdom 51,060,000 88%
9 Italy 47,690,000 90%
10 France 44,150,000 98%
11 Nigeria 38,180,000 45%

So I am to understand that with .05 percent Muslims population we are one of the largest Muslims nations but with being number one of all countries for Christians and having aprox 85 percent of our citizens Christians, we are no longer a Christian nation.

obamas words today

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_islam_usa.html

Q. How many Muslims are in the United States?
A. According to an academic review of available survey-based data in 2001, informed by information provided by Muslim organizations and mosques, the highest reasonable total number of Muslims in the United States is 2.8 million.
A more realistic number, supported by statistically significant survey data comparable to what has been used to to calculate the sizes of other religious groups, is less than 2 million Muslims in the United States, or about 0.5% of the total population.

I think it has grown to at about a full 1 percent by now. But lets pretend for fun that it was equal to christians... how have we stopped being a christian nation but we are now one of the largest muslim countries in the world? ugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik
In this clip he says we are no longer a Christian nation, at least not just….
Then goes on to say what he has decided we are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/06/obama-us-not-a-christian_n_183772.html
In this clip while in Turkey, he says we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_christian.html

Top 10 Largest National Christian Populations
Rank Nation Number Percent
1 USA 224,457,000 85%
2 Brazil 139,000,000 93%
3 Mexico 86,120,000 99%
4 Russia 80,000,000 60%
5 China 70,000,000 5.7%
6 Germany 67,000,000 83%
7 Philippines 63,470,000 93%
8 United Kingdom 51,060,000 88%
9 Italy 47,690,000 90%
10 France 44,150,000 98%
11 Nigeria 38,180,000 45%

So I am to understand that with .05 percent Muslims population we are one of the largest Muslims nations but with being number one of all countries for Christians and having aprox 85 percent of our citizens Christians, we are no longer a Christian nation.

If you actually took the number of Christian Americans, we’d be one of the largest Christian countries in the world.

Yes, I think that's true. It is probably more true than the statement about being one of the largest Muslim nations in the world.

But, the US is neither a Christian nor a Muslim nation in any other sense of the word.

If you actually took the number of Christian Americans, we’d be one of the largest Christian countries in the world.

Yes, I think that's true. It is probably more true than the statement about being one of the largest Muslim nations in the world.

But, the US is neither a Christian nor a Muslim nation in any other sense of the word.

We are the least or at least almost the least Muslim country in the world yet he says we are one of the largest. We are number one in Christians and he says we are not and you don’t seem to see any problem with that.

What he said today was stupid especially when you compare it to the various times he said the opposite about Christians.

I think this man could say just about anything and his followers will just oogle over it. Then justify it, then defend it, then oogle over it some more.

I still am just amazed daily by this.

Anyway,

We are safe now because obama has let the world know how close he is to Islam and now Islam loves us and osama is no threat and even if he was, he is just a figure head now that doesn’t matter because all the worlds hope is in obama.

And no Muslim or Muslim country is going to hurt us as long as we have obama watching our back. Well except for converts who kill our soldiers like the other day. I wonder what obama thinks of that… he still has said nothing about it. It is Probably because the solider who was killed by the muslim convert and the other solider who was wounded were not nearly as important as his abortion doctor friend who he has spoken about a few times now.

Anyway,

We are safe now because obama has let the world know how close he is to Islam and now Islam loves us and osama is no threat and even if he was, he is just a figure head now that doesn’t matter because all the worlds hope is in obama.

And no Muslim or Muslim country is going to hurt us as long as we have obama watching our back. Well except for converts who kill our soldiers like the other day. I wonder what obama thinks of that… he still has said nothing about it. It is Probably because the solider who was killed by the muslim convert and the other solider who was wounded were not nearly as important as his abortion doctor friend who he has spoken about a few times now.

Do you disagree with this part of Obama's statement as well?

And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

Do you disagree with this part of Obama's statement as well?

Why would I disagree with that? Of course we should be communicating.

Are you thinking obama is some sort of genius for thinking we need to communicate?

That’s basic normal stuff; there is nothing special about knowing that. A kindergartener would know that.

Why would I disagree with that? Of course we should be communicating.

Are you thinking obama is some sort of genius for thinking we need to communicate?

That’s basic normal stuff; there is nothing special about knowing that. A kindergartener would know that.

Good. I agree that a kindergartner should know that an open communication with Islamic nations is in order.

Now, Obama's statement about the number of Muslims in this nation was probably exaggerated, as you pointed out.

But even a Kindergartner would know that he is not saying that the US is a Muslim and not a Christian nation.

No, I don't think that Obama is a genius for knowing that we need to communicate. I think that puts him ahead of his predecessor, but, hardly in the genius category.

In fact, I don't think Obama is any more than an astute politician who has managed to get himself elected to the highest office in the land. I can see pluses and minuses to his policies.

One of the pluses just might turn out to be his ability to bridge the chasm between Islam and infidel.

Or, Islam and Christian, if you would rather.

Good. I agree that a kindergartner should know that an open communication with Islamic nations is in order.

Now, Obama's statement about the number of Muslims in this nation was probably exaggerated, as you pointed out.

But even a Kindergartner would know that he is not saying that the US is a Muslim and not a Christian nation.

No, I don't think that Obama is a genius for knowing that we need to communicate. I think that puts him ahead of his predecessor, but, hardly in the genius category.

In fact, I don't think Obama is any more than an astute politician who has managed to get himself elected to the highest office in the land. I can see pluses and minuses to his policies.

One of the pluses just might turn out to be his ability to bridge the chasm between Islam and infidel.

Or, Islam and Christian, if you would rather.

I have a question for you. Do you often respect weak people? I know I do not. Its probably why I am disgusted by liberal men. they seem so weak that its revolting to me. Like Alan Alda or Phil Donahue, they both make me gag.

I think people in the eastern world also do not respect weak men, I dont think they respect obama, I think they play obama. the problem is, when they play him they are playing us all.

Werbung:
I have a question for you. Do you often respect weak people? I know I do not. Its probably why I am disgusted by liberal men. they seem so weak that its revolting to me. Like Alan Alda or Phil Donahue, they both make me gag.

I think people in the eastern world also do not respect weak men, I dont think they respect obama, I think they play obama. the problem is, when they play him they are playing us all.

I don't respect weak people, no, nor do I care whether they are "liberal" of "conservative."

I don't think the people of the ME care whether our leader is considered "liberal" or "conservative" by the people of our nation. They care that we have a leader who respects them, and understands them. They care that we don't lump all Muslims under the "terrorist" label.

Further, I think Alan Alda and Phil Donahue make you gag not because they are weak, but because they do not share your political views.

Back