Birthers almost all from the South

Do you think if he was white they would be saying he is a secret Muslim? no

I have no idea, someone might.

Do you think if he was white, they would be claiming he was realy born in ( insert random Euro nation)

I think the whole problem started when he kind of brushed it off at the start. It only added fuel to the fire. Who knew it would turn into such a big deal.

Do you think its likey they would have screemed he is a terroist and off with is head at rallies...if he was white? I don't.

Why, people accused Bush of all of that and he was White.

Maybe it is something else, and yes of course it could be my own bias in how i view it, but I sense alot of racism behind it. maybe its just they are all retarded...not that that would make me think any better of them. They are just like the people who cry 9-11 was planned by the Jews...Or Bush...retarded and lacking any basic facts...problem is, the Republican party does not seem to want to put out the flames, they would rather fan them a bit. When there was that quick thing about McCain not being born in the US ( I belive came out just after the Obama stuff but could be wrong ...Dems and others shot them down is idiots...and silenced them....republicans just let the people rant , and sit back and watch.

When the McCain thing came out he produced an original birth certificate immediately as opposed to saying "this is stupid." I think had Obama done that from the start this would be a non-issue. It should be one by now anyway.

in the end, its the moderates in the party who will pay the price.

I don't know. I think that remains to be seen.

Werbung:
....Side note this state gave us Bush....just saying.....
Actually Bush is from Connecticut. And if I recall, Texans hated him as Governor. The Republican party gave you Bush.

The South should just join Texas anyway...
Oh many tried. New Orleans sent their best and finest to Texas after they got done pilfering everything they could in New Orleans. They didn't like the place. Texans shoot back. Lol.

republicans in the rest of the nation ( who are also I would suspect more moderate) are sane and actuly look at this like, my god , my party is now full of crazy people....

That's what you dims don't understand. True Republicans have left the party. So while you are shaking in your shoes about the "Republican Party", it's really the Libertarians that you should be worried about. Don't like your "global cumbaya mentality". Growing in number like mad.

He is Muslim... nothing to do with race.
He is a terrorist....nothing to do with race.
He is not an American.... nothing to do with race.

You yourself state it "seems" it has undercurrents of race. Perhaps that is simply your own bias being read in? While those emails sound moronic, I fail to see how calling him a terrorist Muslim anti-American has anything to do with race.

If Glen Beck does indeed hate black people (and I have no idea if he does or not) does that mean anyone else does? Does it even mean his listeners do? I am sure many people listen to him that do not share his views on everything. For example, I disagree with the President on a lot of issues, but I continue to listen to what he has to say.

Sure there is racism in this country, but there racism between all groups, not simply white on black.

It is in the Constitution that a person must be a natural born citizen to become President. Why would anyone oppose someone proving that when running for President?

I think people in the South are more intelligent than they are being given credit for. Further, I know in Louisiana, growing up we were a so-called "red" state however the state legislature was D controlled, and we had a D Governor. Also, LA went for Clinton.

To me this is a vocal minority.

I read an interesting report in the Economist recently that predicted in our lifetimes (not sure how old you are so I am guessing) that the changing demographics in Texas would turn it into a blue state. So, give it 30 years and Texas could be your best friend for national elections.

I am not against saying show proof...its simply that the whole reason for this bill, is to help spread doubt without having to actuly say prove it Obama ( becuse they know it was proven long ago,...but this bill feeds to the idiots ideas and gives them a nice boost....had this bill been put out 4 years ago, or years from now, I would take no issue with it based on the bill itself....its what the bill realy is being used for right now, that I take issue with.

and while it could be true about texas....its not worth 30 years of retards....though I did like crazy man ross perot and actuly Bush , H. W. I am content to let it go with the rest of the south.

and I think that yes there are lots of smart people in the South...but they do tend to always rank at or near the bottom in education and seem to come off with a attititude at times that education is somehow bad.

Actually Bush is from Connecticut. And if I recall, Texans hated him as Governor. The Republican party gave you Bush.

Oh many tried. New Orleans sent their best and finest to Texas after they got done pilfering everything they could in New Orleans. They didn't like the place. Texans shoot back. Lol.

That's what you dims don't understand. True Republicans have left the party. So while you are shaking in your shoes about the "Republican Party", it's really the Libertarians that you should be worried about. Don't like your "global cumbaya mentality". Growing in number like mad.

1 I am not a democrat
2. I actuly like libitarians

I am not against saying show proof...its simply that the whole reason for this bill, is to help spread doubt without having to actuly say prove it Obama ( becuse they know it was proven long ago,...but this bill feeds to the idiots ideas and gives them a nice boost....had this bill been put out 4 years ago, or years from now, I would take no issue with it based on the bill itself....its what the bill realy is being used for right now, that I take issue with.

One can just as easily argue that the bill is prevent a situation such as this in the future. Something that would benefit us all/

and while it could be true about texas....its not worth 30 years of retards....though I did like crazy man ross perot and actuly Bush , H. W. I am content to let it go with the rest of the south.

and I think that yes there are lots of smart people in the South...but they do tend to always rank at or near the bottom in education and seem to come off with a attititude at times that education is somehow bad.

I don't know. There certainly are people like that in the South, but I have lived all over the country now, North, South, and I have found people like that in all areas. I would not say they are only in the South.

Maybe my experience was the exception in the South, but from as early as I can remember, education was always placed as one of the highest priorities.

its not worth 30 years of retards
I agree. So let us Californians take over, and you Washinton-istas stay where you are. Of course, you can send Sasquatch to help us... We like his methods better than the pansy voters methods. lol.

Werbung:
Amazing, but not unexpected...after all the South's roots are steeped in racism. It also remains the last geographical area in which wingnut conspiracy theories continue to take hold.

birthers.png

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2009_07/019306.php

I hate to do this!!!!!!!!! You all know I have the utmost respect for my good friend Popeye...

BUT HE'S WRONG ON THE REPUBLICAN BIRTHER THEORY! That's right I said it! I've seen the light! I finally found the reasonable, rational, logical information I needed to determine there was a plan to get an illegal alien into the White House.

The insidious plan that got Barack Obama into the White House... watch...:D

Back