Black President?

right, maybe I'm missing something, but when did "getting people off of welfare" turn into "Let's just kill everyone we think needs to go with whatever virus we can think of, so long as they aren't us?"

Werbung:
I'm afraid we are a point of no return. 6.6 billion can't stop growing even if there is a 1 birth law.
China still has a problem and they have the law. people are paying the $30000fine to have a second child while thousands starve in orphanages or are drowned in rice fields.

a pandemic would do it. maybe. AIDs isn't even growing as fast as the population of Africa.
WWIII would make a dent, and this one would be nuclear.

I like it - finally someone sees AIDS for what it really is - God's earth-cleaning system. Just like the black plague...but not as awesome. Which is why I don't give a crap about "find a cure for AIDS" garbage. Screw a cure, I say make it more lethal...and airborne!

I like it - finally someone sees AIDS for what it really is - God's earth-cleaning system. Just like the black plague...but not as awesome. Which is why I don't give a crap about "find a cure for AIDS" garbage. Screw a cure, I say make it more lethal...and airborne!

Justify why you are so useful to the earth and shouldn't be killed off as well to solve this earths resources and space problem.

yes! and the CDC and others who prolong plagues with vaccines... are messing up God's cleaning system. doctors playing God. hmmmm. that'll backfire sooner or later.

yes! and the CDC and others who prolong plagues with vaccines... are messing up God's cleaning system. doctors playing God. hmmmm. that'll backfire sooner or later.

You know there may not be a God, could be the entire concept is just a fantasy left over from primitive man.

If that's true, your "cleaning system" theory goes right out the window.

A particular plague could, literally, wipe man off the face of the earth.

Justify why you are so useful to the earth and shouldn't be killed off as well to solve this earths resources and space problem.

I could ask the same of you, but I shant because I'm a decent, morally upright person.

:D

I would need a lot more space than this site could provide to explain how awesome I am and why I would be needed on this planet.

Soo when it's time to sacrifice the lives of others for the general good you'll obviously be first in line.

No human being living, unless they are willing to go to the extreme, has the right to say "We should just kill a whole bunch of people off." if that was really what you thought, and you honestly believed it, you would have offed yourself by now to make room for someone else. Since you're here, and posting, obviously you haven't.

we all gotta die.
maybe you think you are exempt from that?

Are you always this slow? If you read the post in context, I'm clearly saying that ilikeboobs is justifying why other people serve no purpose and should be killed off when he is hardly one of the worlds greatest thinkers or anything.

I don't think color has anything to do with it. This nation thrives on its cultural differences and thankfully most of us don't notice the color of skin or type of religion when it comes to looking at a presidential candidate. Unfortunately some lingering racists are still around muddying the waters for progress.

Werbung:
I don't think color has anything to do with it. This nation thrives on its cultural differences and thankfully most of us don't notice the color of skin or type of religion when it comes to looking at a presidential candidate. Unfortunately some lingering racists are still around muddying the waters for progress.

"Being an atheist is the biggest handicap a person could have to being elected US president - worse than being gay or a woman, according to a Gallup poll in February.

More than 53 per cent of people surveyed said they would not vote for an atheist. They would prefer a homosexual president - 43 per cent said they would not vote for a homosexual - or a woman president (11 per cent said they would not vote for a woman)." - http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/a-nonbeliever--say-it-isnt-so/2007/08/10/1186530618725.html

As for the OP. Since when do individual achievements demonstrate how the community as a whole has improved? The fact that Obama is running for president only shows that he, himself, was fortunate and able. Keep in mind he was born in Hawaii and brought up in Indonesia. If he'd been born in a "black suburb" I doubt anyone would've heard of him today.

And population control? It's not that we're having too many babies, it's that:
a) Too many are surviving birth, and
b) We're living too long.
Both of these problems are due to modern medicine, and unless there's some fair rule as to who gets to live and who doesn't, we're not going to solve them.

Back