Blagojevich...PLEASE STHU...PLEASE!!!

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Blagojevich: I’m ‘blacker than Barack Obama’

‘I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment,’ ex-Ill. governor says

M. Spencer Green / AP file
Rod Blagojevich says he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.

APTRANS.gif

updated 2:15 a.m. CT, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

CHICAGO - Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he's "blacker than Barack Obama" and tells Esquire magazine that he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.
Blagojevich, referring to the president as "this guy," says Obama was elected based simply on hope.
"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.
"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."
The White House refused to comment.
The twice-elected Democrat was impeached and removed from office last year after federal prosecutors arrested him on corruption charges that included trying to sell Obama's old U.S. Senate seat. He has pleaded not guilty.
Blagojevich continues to accuse prosecutors of persecuting him for routine political deals.

<story source>
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34799784/ns/politics-more_politics

Starved for attention...missing the media eye...this lessor thinking human just needs to

Werbung:
First 5 bedroom apt? Never even herd of one here lol...and next does that mean black = poor shoe shiners? dude is a idot...why do people listen to him?

And with all honesty, I think he has mental problems

Blago is an idiot, all be it a somewhat humorous one.

That said, for clarification's sake, it was a 5 room apartment, not a 5 bedroom apartment.

Werbung:
Blago is an idiot, all be it a somewhat humorous one.

That said, for clarification's sake, it was a 5 room apartment, not a 5 bedroom apartment.

In some parts of Chicago a 5 room apartment would be a super-suite in the high rent district. ;)

He's a NUT JOB OF THE ROYAL VARIETY...I pity his poor unfortunate children, can you imagine the rations of SH!T that they get at school :(

Back