blood in the water ?

dogtowner

Staff member
I see senator saquagahia (warren c-ma) is making moves to trip up HRCfor 2016.
The fringe left love her and are fed up with clintons of any kind. And who can blame them ?
Of course there us moderate center to the donkeys so it looks like its a race to the left and a balancing act to juggle the blocs of voters nearly all of which have been thrown under the bus by BO.
HRC has limited herself in a leftward direction so warren could gin up momentum much as BO did.
Like ive been saying HRC is no lock to be the candidate.
Should be fun watching HRC detach herself from the contest.

Werbung:
God help us all if we follow Obama with Elizabeth Warren
Oh yeah but she us the darling of the fringe left. Is there anything but the fringe keft anymore ?
When was the last time you heard Steny Howyet mentioned ?
HRC is of the old school DLC and BO kicked that to the curb.
HRC has the name recognition and that fact is not lost on the fringe but they dont like her and all she did was make that worse in state.
And lets face it, Saquajaweeuh has a fresher face and appealing demeanor. And little baggage to run from ala the BO model. Or as joe biden might day she speaks well andis clean.

And they so love tossing Mass liberals out to run.

I don't see Hillary any less dangerous to the republic than Obama. She is not Bill Clinton.

I don't see Hillary any less dangerous to the republic than Obama. She is not Bill Clinton.
no, she is not as clever as bubba. And like BO she is narcicistic. We've seen how that works out. The fringe are getting worked up over the indian lookin senator from mass.

I see senator saquagahia (warren c-ma) is making moves to trip up HRCfor 2016.
The fringe left love her and are fed up with clintons of any kind. And who can blame them ?
Of course there us moderate center to the donkeys so it looks like its a race to the left and a balancing act to juggle the blocs of voters nearly all of which have been thrown under the bus by BO.
HRC has limited herself in a leftward direction so warren could gin up momentum much as BO did.
Like ive been saying HRC is no lock to be the candidate.
Should be fun watching HRC detach herself from the contest.

it cute you think your a Moderate lol

God help us all if we follow Obama with Elizabeth Warren

vs what lol that grab bag of mindless dingbats the Right will drag out? Perry who should the great mind he was last time...Maybe we can watch ding bat bachamann the brainchild of the tea party? Rand I can't hold a Position for 5 min Paul? Ted I am so bat shit crazy half my party thinks I am just a idiot who does nothing but hurt his own party?Sarah I can' finnish a term, and my core values are written on my hand?

sorry your republican party bench is as shallow as a kiddy pool with a dixi cup of water in it. You had one qualified guy last time, he got like 2 percent. But hey if you guys enjoy only winning one popular vote since 1992go for it.

vs what lol that grab bag of mindless dingbats the Right will drag out? Perry who should the great mind he was last time...Maybe we can watch ding bat bachamann the brainchild of the tea party? Rand I can't hold a Position for 5 min Paul? Ted I am so bat shit crazy half my party thinks I am just a idiot who does nothing but hurt his own party?Sarah I can' finnish a term, and my core values are written on my hand?

sorry your republican party bench is as shallow as a kiddy pool with a dixi cup of water in it. You had one qualified guy last time, he got like 2 percent. But hey if you guys enjoy only winning one popular vote since 1992go for it.

Is this supposed to be an argument in favor of Warren?

Werbung:
Is this supposed to be an argument in favor of Warren?
Seems more like nerves at the prospects of comoetition. Oh and the usual 'you guys suck'.
Now Biden is finding cameras to get in front of as often as possible.
I think Daquageeuh and moonbeam duking it out would be awesome entettainment.

Back