"Blood on hands of Congress and President.”

GBFan

EL PASO, Texas — The murder of an off-duty Border Patrol agent in front of his entire family has sparked outrage within the Border Patrol community. The murder occurred at the hands of illegal aliens — one of whom had been deported four times prior — according to authorities, near the town of Santa Monica, Texas. The slain agent was fishing with his mother, father, wife, and two kids approximately 40 miles inside the U.S. when the pair of illegal aliens allegedly targeted them for armed robbery. The agent took action to defend his family before being shot dead. The murder occurred on Sunday, August 3, 2014.

Chris Cabrera, the vice president of the Local 3307 National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), spoke with Breitbart Texas and said, “We are deeply saddened by the loss of one of our agents. We are outraged that illegal aliens entered our nation and targeted a family while they enjoyed time together fishing. Agent Javier Vega fought to defend his mother, his father, his wife, and his children. It is saddening that Agent Vega was killed by illegal aliens in front of his entire family. These criminals should not have been on U.S. soil.”

Vice President Cabrera continued, “This is just sickening that a family was targeted while they were fishing. A wife had to witness her husband being killed. Children had to witness their father being killed. A mother and father had to witness their child being killed. What these illegal aliens did is just heart wrenching and sickening. The man was brutally taken from his loved ones.”

The national office of the NBPC took to Twitter and wrote on their official account, “Border Patrol Agent Javier Vega: MURDERED by two illegal aliens. Victim of lax border enforcement. Blood on hands of Congress and President.”

Werbung:
thank god no American ever robbed anyone and killed them. And he even had a gun and ended up dead...almost like maybe i did not stop a crime, maybe had he just gave his money he would be alive.

Please stop pretending you care about the border...Republicans have had a long time to act, done nothing...The house can't even vote on the Senate bill that would actuly pass and help...because they are children and they want the border issue for getting the white vote...the only vote they can get

thank god no American ever robbed anyone and killed them. And he even had a gun and ended up dead...almost like maybe i did not stop a crime, maybe had he just gave his money he would be alive.

Please stop pretending you care about the border...Republicans have had a long time to act, done nothing...The house can't even vote on the Senate bill that would actuly pass and help...because they are children and they want the border issue for getting the white vote...the only vote they can get
I care about the rule of law. Law being glaringly ignored and our felliw citizens being harmed. Glad you are ok with that. And it was the deante who went on vacation on a bill.

Void of factual information, but rich with emotional claptrap -

Your 'rant' at the beginning? I have no idea what you're trying to say, unless, of course, you are proposing that Americans who rob and kill are typically just deported (4 times). Or, maybe you're advocating a victim mentality that just accepts the crime.

As for the second part - maybe you can explain, as a counter-point, exactly what Democrats have done about the border issue. Again, liberals play the 'my way or the highway' game, and try to blame it on the Republicans. The House passed a border bill, and the Senate didn't even look at it. The Senate passed a border bill, the House looked at it, and rejected it.

I care about the rule of law. Law being glaringly ignored and our felliw citizens being harmed. Glad you are ok with that. And it was the deante who went on vacation on a bill.

don't pretend you care, if you did you would be bitching about the Senate bill and actually getting something done, or about funding the court system thats backed up years due to lack of funding. But you don't really care You pretend its all Obamas Fault that he does not just fix the system without congress and somehow does it without funds.

don't pretend you care, if you did you would be bitching about the Senate bill and actually getting something done, or about funding the court system thats backed up years due to lack of funding. But you don't really care You pretend its all Obamas Fault that he does not just fix the system without congress and somehow does it without funds.
What i care sbout is bo thing that a "fix" is just letting anyone at all wander in willy nilly. I dont want courts to go faster i want criminal entry stopped. None.of these people qualify for entry. the only problem with the system is illegal entry. Fix that and everything else takes care of itself.

What i care sbout is bo thing that a "fix" is just letting anyone at all wander in willy nilly. I dont want courts to go faster i want criminal entry stopped. None.of these people qualify for entry. the only problem with the system is illegal entry. Fix that and everything else takes care of itself.

no that will not fix the issue as they are here , but just keep pretending. Also you want better border...pass the damn Bill. Obama has pushed for a big deal that had lots of border Security...you just don't want it because it deals with the real world not your fantasy land. But you just keep bitching about how its all Obamas Fault...while your no nothing party talks Impeachment for doing what you and other republicans keep saying you want him to do. You want him to do something, but want to say he has no athority to do it, but yet bitch that he will not do it.

The House could pass a bill today that would be a major boost to the border...but they dont because they need to make sure white people are scared of the dirty mexicans and all those Ebola carrying kids.

no that will not fix the issue as they are here , but just keep pretending. Also you want better border...pass the damn Bill. Obama has pushed for a big deal that had lots of border Security...you just don't want it because it deals with the real world not your fantasy land. But you just keep bitching about how its all Obamas Fault...while your no nothing party talks Impeachment for doing what you and other republicans keep saying you want him to do. You want him to do something, but want to say he has no athority to do it, but yet bitch that he will not do it.

The House could pass a bill today that would be a major boost to the border...but they dont because they need to make sure white people are scared of the dirty mexicans and all those Ebola carrying kids.

Pass a $3.7 billion bill that will NOT fix the problem ??? Absolutely amazing ... you don't care ... or, more importantly, you don't KNOW ... what it takes to fix the border. You only care that Obama/Reid proposed it. Talk about blind obedience ... goose-stepping off into the horizon.

Prove to us that the Senate proposed bill will address, and fix, the problem on the border.

We'll wait ... quit whining and put some facts to your diatribe.

POS is a sick f*ck .....

He is parroting the MSM false argument ......

Why when Obama had control of the House, the Senate and the White House did he not pass comprehensive immigration reform?

Why are we wasting our time with this sick brainwashed leftist f*ck?

How many bodies of children have to be buried in mass graves because of these sick f*cks ideology......

Stop responding to this sick f*ck and his sick ideology .....

All normal thinking citizens are well aware of what POS's are causing the death of these children!

POS is a sick f*ck .....

He is parroting the MSM false argument ......

Why when Obama had control of the House, the Senate and the White House did he not pass comprehensive immigration reform?

Why are we wasting our time with this sick brainwashed leftist f*ck?

How many bodies of children have to be buried in mass graves because of these sick f*cks ideology......

Stop responding to this sick f*ck and his sick ideology .....

All normal thinking citizens are well aware of what POS's are causing the death of these children!

I kinda thought he was a lost soul worth saving ... have I overestimated?

I kinda thought he was a lost soul worth saving ... have I overestimated?

its called the filibusterer , take a look into it. Do you need to be spoon feed? But I guess no need for Republicans who actuly do control the house to do jack since you know, there was that short time when they did not , so they don't have to do their job ( that by the way Bush tried to do as well but could not even get the troll party to do)

Because the simple fact is Republicans want Hispanic voters, but don't want the Hispanics.

Werbung:
Back