BO Escalates...

Gipper

Much of the left is not going to like this...:D:eek:;):)

Why is BO acting like W?

US raises stakes on Iran by sending in ships and missiles

Pentagon says Patriot shield will deter strike on American allies in the Gulf

Tension between the US and Iran heightened dramatically today with the disclosure that Barack Obama is deploying a missile shield to protect American allies in the Gulf from attack by Tehran.

The US is dispatching Patriot defensive missiles to four countries – Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait – and keeping two ships in the Gulf capable of shooting down Iranian missiles. Washington is also helping Saudi Arabia develop a force to protect its oil installations.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/31/iran-nuclear-us-missiles-gulf

Werbung:
Obama has made a wise decision, I was very glad to hear this news. Hopefully the rest of the world will follow our lead and begin getting tougher with Iran. Sanctions and speeches about Iran from the UN are no threat to them, they only respect military power and the greater the showing, the higher the likelihood Iran will back down. A nuclear armed Iran should not be an option for anyone who wants peace and stability in the region and around the globe.

Obama has made a wise decision, I was very glad to hear this news. Hopefully the rest of the world will follow our lead and begin getting tougher with Iran. Sanctions and speeches about Iran from the UN are no threat to them, they only respect military power and the greater the showing, the higher the likelihood Iran will back down. A nuclear armed Iran should not be an option for anyone who wants peace and stability in the region and around the globe.

After a very weak start, I too am glad Obama has gotten al dente in regards to Iran. It seem the Pentagon has gotten through to him. I'll keep my fingers crossed they take heed.

Much of the left is not going to like this...

Why is BO acting like W?
"Oh, there you go again"...acting like you know what the 'LEFT/RIGHT/MIDDLE' think...he's acting as a president should when other nations come asking for help within this region and for protection for our forces that are over there in many countries providing military services for ongoing actions.

GOOD GRIEF...do you always need to be AGAINST everything that our President does :confused:

"Oh, there you go again"...acting like you know what the 'LEFT/RIGHT/MIDDLE' think...he's acting as a president should when other nations come asking for help within this region and for protection for our forces that are over there in many countries providing military services for ongoing actions.

GOOD GRIEF...do you always need to be AGAINST everything that our President does :confused:

Honeybun, did you really read my post?

I did not state I was AGAINST what BO is doing. Now did I?

I agree with what he is doing as will most conservatives. See Gen's post above for it is well stated and the position held by most correct thinking individuals. Now the lefties will not like this and that is my point.

The US is going to attack Iraq and Yemen and any other country in the middle east that has oil but does not suck the USA's dick.

It is nothing to do with removing evil dictators and it is nothing to do wth terrorism.

It is to steal oil.

The President is the puppet of the military and the banks. We are seeing the consequences of peak oil.

But so long as idiotic Americans believe all the crap they are told and remain happy to be poor and or die to ensure that these people stay rich and alive everything in the garden is spectacle rosy

The US is going to attack Iraq and Yemen and any other country in the middle east that has oil but does not suck the USA's dick.

It is nothing to do with removing evil dictators and it is nothing to do wth terrorism.

It is to steal oil.

The President is the puppet of the military and the banks. We are seeing the consequences of peak oil.

But so long as idiotic Americans believe all the crap they are told and remain happy to be poor and or die to ensure that these people stay rich and alive everything in the garden is spectacle rosy

Dorothy? Help?

When are you going to get the Mods to dump this guy??? When???

It is to steal oil.

If we steal any more oil I'll have to put in a new tank to hold it all. My million barrel one is full up ! :rolleyes:

Honeybun, did you really read my post?

I did not state I was AGAINST what BO is doing. Now did I?

I agree with what he is doing as will most conservatives. See Gen's post above for it is well stated and the position held by most correct thinking individuals. Now the lefties will not like this and that is my point.
Nor did you state that you 'SUPPORTED IT';
Originally Posted by Gipper Much of the left is not going to like this...

Why is BO acting like W?

I don't play games and I don't mince words and I dislike the people who have to keep explaining what they really meant because they just can't seem to type it out the first time...NO, I DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES ;)

And GenSeneca replied well after you did so what relevance did that have on your statement? You're chasing your self around in circles...must make you dizzy doing that :cool:

[/i]
I don't play games and I don't mince words and I dislike the people who have to keep explaining what they really meant because they just can't seem to type it out the first time...NO, I DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES ;)

And GenSeneca replied well after you did so what relevance did that have on your statement? You're chasing your self around in circles...must make you dizzy doing that :cool:

see post #3, no interpretation required

[/I]

But you did read between the lines by claiming I was dissing BO. I do not play games. Why are you?

Now get after Ratboy.

But you did read between the lines by claiming I was dissing BO. I do not play games. Why are you?

Now get after Ratboy.
Nay...not my job...suck it up and quit your whining...you've set that bar really-really low and now anyone and everyone can just step over it. ;) So if you're going to ignore the mindless rants of ALWAYS and continue to add to that thoughtless diatribes then who am I to judge Rationals type/style of typing. You have said and typed much worse and I'm still speaking {via the Internet to you} :D

see post #3, no interpretation required

As I've pointed out to you on prior conversations; encapsulating a quote from someone means that I'm speaking directly to that person for what they said/implied/innuendoed...good grief you sure love mixing into a discussion when it has absolutely nothing to do with what/whom I've been talking too:(

Do try to stay on track, follow the threads/posts...you might find that you don't get so confused and lost in the discussion :cool:

Werbung:
Back