BO recycling last campaign's lie re his mother

dogtowner

Staff member
you know the one where she was fighting ins company over pre-existing conditions

I guess it sounded too good to not reuse despite it being a total fabrication. besides, if the NYT never reported it did it really happen ? if he never admitted the lie does that make it all good ?

or does he realize the wheels are already falling off his wagon and its desperation time ?

President Obama’s willingness to falsify the facts about a personal tragedy in order to make a political point speaks volumes about not only his cynicism but also his character. It’s important to remember that this is no misunderstanding but rather a bald-faced lie. Here’s what Obama said during one of his debates with Republican opponent John McCain:
For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.​
It is true that Ms. Dunham did have a separate dispute about disability insurance but this had nothing to do with pre-existing conditions. Nor did it affect her fight for her life. And given that her son acted as her attorney, there’s no doubt he was not ignorant of the truth of the matter.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I can.

They have been getting worse over the years, no reason to expect a sudden change in that trend.

Back