BO saves everyone an hour or so of their lives Tuesday

dogtowner

Staff member
SOTU will be more of the same failed tripe

but we already knew that didn't we ?

Glenn encapsulates it very well here in the first sentence.

In an analysis of the video preview, POLITICO's Glenn Thrush writes that the speech will focus on values and class struggle.

Jennifer reminds us how how BOs laser focus for the last 3.5 years has been shall we say ineffective.

As POLITICO's Jennifer Epstein reported this morning, the White House has been reluctant to divulge even the slightest details about the speech, although he said in his weekly address to the nation today that it will focus on the economy.

this intro is either an attempt to de-emphasize the media's free campaign advertising or demonstrate it's displeasure with how BO has failed to acknowledge their efforts.

His choice to reveal more details through the Obama for America email list is symbolic of how his administration has tried to communicate directly with Americans without the filter of traditional media. The campaign also released fundraising figures through the email list. The full text from today's video:

and from the horse's mouth email video..

Hi, everybody. We’re just a few days out from my third of State of the Union address. And I’m actually not done writing it yet, so there might be a few late nights between now and then. But I wanted to share with you some of what I’m planning to talk about on Tuesday night.

In a lot of ways, my address on Tuesday will be a bookend to what I said in Kansas last month about the central mission we have as a country, and my central focus as President. And that’s rebuilding an economy where hard work pays off and responsibility is rewarded – and an America where everybody gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everybody plays by the same set of rules.

Werbung:
Back