BO "sorry" about his lie

dogtowner

Staff member
Well actually sorry ut became a lie.
Well actually it was going to be a lie as a party line vote to block idditionof a grandfathering rule intended specifically exempt ins cos from dropping plans that were not loaded with unwanted pokicy riders. Remember this if you have a dem senator up for reelection and your policy got whacked. This was intentional. And the GOP tried to make it not happen.

Werbung:
sor·ry
[sor-ee, sawr-ee] adjective, sor·ri·er, sor·ri·est.
1. feeling regret, compunction, sympathy, pity,

Does anyone truly believe this lying president is sorry the American people are losing their health insurance by the millions because of his signature healthcare policy?

Can anyone point out one single thing Obama has done to make amends for causing millions of Americans to lose their health insurance?

Obama is not sorry about sh*t .... he knew this would happen. He sold this LIE to the American people for months in multiple different speeches throughout multiple locations across the Country.

Just like he LIED to the American people about the anti-islamic film causing the attack in Benghazi. This was a deliberate and intentional LIE ..... thus I find it hard to believe he has any regret at all about any of his LIES to the American people!

It is a shame that so many politicians get away with "apologies" of this sort. Does anyone consider the apology to be both sincere and sufficient?

I could care less about an apology. His stupid policies have damaged the economy, and now he's hurting the people. There was absolutely no need for this. This whole train wreck was deliberate, to create a one payer system, put insurance companies out of business and to take government control of hospitals and the labors of doctors.

I could care less about an apology. His stupid policies have damaged the economy, and now he's hurting the people. There was absolutely no need for this. This whole train wreck was deliberate, to create a one payer system, put insurance companies out of business and to take government control of hospitals and the labors of doctors.
Yes .... it was deliberate and this marxist regime could not have pulled it off without intentionally lying and misleading the American people.

There was an absolute need for it. Need sharp premium increases and huge deductabkes to cover pre existing and illegals and po folks for free.

Some one should sue him. Look when an corporate CEO apologizes the company gets sued. Why cant that apply to the government too?

There was an absolute need for it. Need sharp premium increases and huge deductabkes to cover pre existing and illegals and po folks for free.

I suspect that the amount of increases would be more than enough to cover poor, illegals, and pre-existing. There is leftover money that is going somewhere else. I would bet on it.

Werbung:
I suspect that the amount of increases would be more than enough to cover poor, illegals, and pre-existing. There is leftover money that is going somewhere else. I would bet on it.
leftover premiums ? they stay with the insurers. the taxes/penalties go for subsadies though we both know the govt will be skimming that.

Back