Bob Costas should be fired off NBC for his guns comment

steveox

Bob Costas' 'Sunday Night Football' gun control speech draws criticism (video)

ARLINGTON, TEXAS — NBC broadcaster Bob Costas used his halftime segment on "Sunday Night Football" to advocate for gun control following this weekend's murder-suicide involving Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, causing an immediate debate on social media.
In a segment about 90 seconds long, Costas paraphrased and quoted extensively from a piece by Fox Sports columnist Jason Whitlock.

http://www.clarionledger.com/viewar...ball-gun-control-speech-draws-criticism-video-

I See a double standard here. ESPN fired Hank Williams for his Comment about Hitler,, NPR Fired Juan Williams about that muslim comment,, Liberal Groups inlcluding mayor of SF bash the chairman of Chic-Fil-A for his anti gay marriage speech and Liberal groups hammer Rush Limbaugh on his Sarah Flukie comments the list goes on. So i thonk its only fair for NBC to fire Bob Costas. Why isnt the NRA speaking out? I like all NFL Fans to boycott NBC and do not attend the game at the stadium. There when you see empty seats like this.
34fz691.jpg

Then The NFL will pressure NBC to fire Bob Costas.

Werbung:
Sad this whole tragedy has gotten turned into gun control. I heard the football player shot his girlfriend nine times, drove to the stadium and then killed himself infront of witnesses. Yet this rant isn't about what was going on and the insane idea that they would both be alive if a gun hadn't been involved.

Someone needs to tell Nicole Brown Simpson that.

Bob needs to stick to bseball. hes becoming Keith Olberman who was a pretty funny sports guy on ESPN til he thought anyone cared what he thought.

Now does anyone remember that Shoebomber who tried to blow up a plane? Now because of that WE ARE ALL PENALIZED BY THE TSA! We gotta take off our shoes at the airport. And now a player shot himself in front of coaches at the stadium. So shlould all the NFL players be penalized they must be car searched by security before parking at the stadium make sure he doesnt have a gun. When he gets out of car goes in the stadium he must go though a metal detector see if he has a gun with him. Look kids have to go though a metal detector at school so why shouldnt apply to NFL players? A player bought a gun on stadium property did he? So all NFL players have to be penalized,,Just like im penalized by the TSA at the airport by taking off my shoes because some guy tried to blow up the plane by lighting a match on his shoe.

Bob needs to stick to bseball. hes becoming Keith Olberman who was a pretty funny sports guy on ESPN til he thought anyone cared what he thought.

No Mr Costas has to go. He needs to be fired just like Keith Olbermann got the boot from ESPN and MSNBC, Hank Williams got the boot by ESPN. And Juan Williams got the boot from NPR.

Bob Costas has a Opinion! Kill him! We can't have people just giving opinions about Events that happened!

The small people who need to overcompensate for something will cry if you even hint that guns are a problem.

they had too many shootings in Edinburgh so they "got tough" on guns.
then they had too many murders by kitana (samurai sword).
if someone wishes to cause harm they will always find a way.

do you want to ban ice picks ?
axes ?
letter openers ?
butter knives ?

thus guy was nuts. he was going to do thuis no matter what. the tool is insignificant
Costas is a great baseball guy but an idiot on this point.

Dog think about what you said. Youre wrong. Ill make i bet. If that statement you said above isnt accurate you step down from Mods position and give it to me. Deal?

not my ability to do but just going off his wiki bio. and even returned to both in one form or other. he did not participate in the sprts center anniversary show.

Dog think about what you said. Youre wrong. Ill make i bet. If that statement you said above isnt accurate you step down from Mods position and give it to me. Deal?

not my ability to do but just going off his wiki bio. and even returned to both in one form or other. he did not participate in the sprts center anniversary show.

Werbung:
Back