bododie

bododie

Hi all. That's Bo-Dee-odie to y'allers. I'm a native Californian who escaped the rat race of the L.A. freeways in favor of the numerous "Bob's road's" in Texas. Despite being a "child of the 60's" I am pretty politically and socially conservative. Of course, down here on the farm, I'm just a hippie, which is the equivalent of a communist. I've been called a lot of things, but shrinking violet ain't one of em'. Let's play...

Werbung:
Social conservatism fails big time.

Two great civilizations, both greater in their time than we are now, did not fall because of external force. They failed because of a shift towards the acceptance of all values (democracy as defined in the mind?), the resulting internal political strife, and the loss of a solid unified cultural foundation.

Sound familiar?

Werbung:
Hi all. That's Bo-Dee-odie to y'allers. I'm a native Californian who escaped the rat race of the L.A. freeways in favor of the numerous "Bob's road's" in Texas. Despite being a "child of the 60's" I am pretty politically and socially conservative. Of course, down here on the farm, I'm just a hippie, which is the equivalent of a communist. I've been called a lot of things, but shrinking violet ain't one of em'. Let's play...

Hello.gif
Bo-Dee-odie. Welcome aboard.

Back