Bomb Iran, or make them sign a treaty

How he was allowed to remain President never ceases to amaze me.

Me too. It also amazes me that Clinton was allowed to remain president after being impeached.

Werbung:
Me too. It also amazes me that Clinton was allowed to remain president after being impeached.

how he was impeached for getting head in a investigation aimed at looking at a land deal in Arkansas set up years before....makes me question if Republicans cared at all about Democracy. If Clinton had done what Bush has done, he would have been out the door, but Republicans lack ethics even more then Bill Cheating on his wife.

Bill Cheating on his wife.

LOL. And by your location, I'm guessing you were with Hillary during that time. EWWWWW!

Please don't start the "the other guy was MORE deceitful than my guy, so that absolves my guy" thing. It's pointless.

I don't disagree that the Republican party IN WASHINGTON, which does not include every registered Republican around the country by the way, is very corrupt and needs to be stopped. But, Hillary? Obama? Is that the best that the Dems have to offer in the entire political arena? Both of their political platforms are baloney, deceitful and gosh oh golly, not very practical for making my life, (an American) better in America.

Why do you think Bush was allowed to stay in office and not be impeached? Was it the fault of our representatives, or the fault of those insipid people that they represent?

Impeached for what?

It seems that a US president can lie to start wars which kill countless people and NOT be impeached. Its understandle though. War is standard US foreign Policy.

Incidentally, has the USA ever taken on a nation that can actually defend itself? And with ground troops? rather than cowardly indiscriminate arial bombing.

Explan who is more impeachable, CLinton or Bush?
:cool:

Impeached for what?

It seems that a US president can lie to start wars which kill countless people and NOT be impeached. Its understandle though. War is standard US foreign Policy.

Incidentally, has the USA ever taken on a nation that can actually defend itself? And with ground troops? rather than cowardly indiscriminate arial bombing.

Explan who is more impeachable, CLinton or Bush?

Only one of them lied under oath.........So far

Explain who is more impeachable, Clinton or Bush?

Clinton was a sleezy bloke but George W. Bush wins top prize for what "impeach" is all about.
funnyanimation24.gif

Only one of them lied under oath.........So far

the other one just did it in the state of the Union, evry speach he made, His VP Made. And then Undercover CIA Agent when they did not like what someone said, then when there guy is convicted of Perjury, they Paron him...

National Security, or Blow Jobs from Interns, Tell me what one is more important.

the other one just did it in the state of the Union, evry speach he made, His VP Made. And then Undercover CIA Agent when they did not like what someone said, then when there guy is convicted of Perjury, they Paron him...

National Security, or Blow Jobs from Interns, Tell me what one is more important.

start a thread on that outting the cia lady. That would be a good one.

They are constantly fighting with their neighbors...because their neighbors keep attacking them.

Do you really believe that Israel is all sweetness and light, and the poor mistreated step-child? You are misinformed doll.

First all, please enlighten us as to how much you know about the national security issues of this country. If you are simply getting information that is available to the public, then you don't know squat, just like the rest of us.

Second. Nobody cares who gives Clinton sexual favors. I do care when his lies about it cost me money, and they did!

Third. It is the mantra of the liberal mind to justify anything that someone does that they favor, if they can find someone else who did something "worse".

Can you tell me where the "honor" is in that mindset? Can you tell me what a liberal definition of honor is?

Neither party you are discussing has any honor. They both suck equally as humans regardless of political actions.

First you keep saying liberal liberal ...then party party...not the same. Also I am not a Dem , for as many times I have to point that out on here .

2nd, because I unless most people pay attention, and get good sources, such as Globalsecurity.org, and other sources that are not dumbed down for the rest of the nation. Also while at school I had access to even more sources. But you know how I knew about the Forged Document and all that? News Hour on PBS did a story on it, talking with the UN and Americans in charge of looking at Iraq's WMD programs. Its amazing how much one can learn threw sources that are not labeled Top Secret in some CIA desk.

You know who cost you money? Republicans who took a Land deal and made into a Blow job scandal. They are the ones who cost taxpayers.

My whole point was how Republicans keep saying Bush was not as bad, and look what Bill did. and they don't even compare. and no one does not make the other ok.

Should you compel Israel to sign a similar treaty?

Israel is the only state in that region that has nuclear weapons of Mass destruction.

Or is this a racially based treaty restricted to countries such as Iran?

And remember the Iranian nuclear scientists who are working on the Iranian nuclear power program were trained by MIT in the late 1970's

What about Saudi Arabia 0r Jordan?

treaties for them too?

Now, I may be a bit mistaken on the exact years, but I believe that the Shah was still in power in the late 1970's and he was a US ally. Why would MIT be bothered by an Iranian coming to their school at that point exactly?

Now, I may be a bit mistaken on the exact years, but I believe that the Shah was still in power in the late 1970's and he was a US ally. Why would MIT be bothered by an Iranian coming to their school at that point exactly?

You're not mistaken. Iran was an ally until the Shah was ousted in the Iranian revolution of '79, and many Iranian students remained here well into the 80's mainly because they were scared sh1tless to go home again. Even more of them applied for, and were granted US citizenship simply because they couldn't go home, since their families had been rounded up and killed for being supporters of the Shah, or simply for being secular and not raving Muslim militants.

Werbung:
ISLAMOFASCIST AND JUDEOFASCIST SYMBIOSIS

The Islamofascists, in perpetual quest of greater wealth and power, rant to incite the impoverished Islamic peoples to violence against the notorious injustices of the powerful Judeofascist land robbers. The Judeofascists, in perpetual quest for greater wealth and power, wail and lobby to incite the American People into providing military protection against this persecution by outraged Islamofascists. To add credibility to these rantings and wailings, intermittent battles are fought. The result is that these clever Islamofascists and Judeofascists do gain great wealth and power, at the expense of the Arab, Persian, and American peoples.

The continuous illegal sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People on behalf Israel is all that perpetuates this destructive symbiotic relationship between the Islamofascists and the Judeofascists. But when, in the normal course of the American Cultural War, the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs are finally expelled by the Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals from their positions of power, the economic and military support for the Judeofascists will finally end; and that will end the support for the Islamofascists. The end of the era of Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military intervention in the affairs of the Arab and Persian peoples shall be the start of an era of constructive relations with the American People.

The Judeofascists, who live in a glass house surrounded by Islamofascists, could continue fight for survival politically and militarily, until nuclear armed Israel finally becomes the site of a second great Judeocide, Holocaust II; or, they could offer sincere apologies, and generous economic reparations for the stolen land, damaged infrastructure, and losses of innocent lives; to finally win for themselves by just and peaceful means, what they cannot win by unjust and violent means.

Shall the World be cheering, and the Diaspora wailing; or, shall the World and the Diaspora be cheering?

Back