Bow or Lost Contact?

Ronaldus Magnus

I really don't think this is that big of a deal. I think it only displays the weakness that we already know exists in Obama. I do however find it funny that people at the White House have said that he lost a contact. What the H#ll....No better explanation than that! Another anonymous White House aide said it looks that way because Obama is taller, and he grasped the prince's hand with both his hands. You decide!

I say it's a bow all day.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0409/White_House_No_bow_to_Saudi.html

Werbung:
I really don't think this is that big of a deal. I think it only displays the weakness that we already know exists in Obama. I do however find it funny that people at the White House have said that he lost a contact. What the H#ll....No better explanation than that! Another anonymous White House aide said it looks that way because Obama is taller, and he grasped the prince's hand with both his hands. You decide!

This was a poor move in terms of image around the world. Bowing to an Arab dictator is really not the best thing to do when you are the President of the United States. It sends the wrong message, especially to the person you are bowing to.

Whatever your opinion on the Saudis, I personally think we need to maintain them as allies, this should not have happened.

This was a poor move in terms of image around the world. Bowing to an Arab dictator is really not the best thing to do when you are the President of the United States. It sends the wrong message, especially to the person you are bowing to.

Whatever your opinion on the Saudis, I personally think we need to maintain them as allies, this should not have happened.

I see no artical, but sounds like a wast of time anyway, I mean how many times did we see Bush kissing them? deal with it, they are are so called allies and we will suck up to them...reason why...the ones who take over if they lose power hate us alot more.

I see no artical, but sounds like a wast of time anyway, I mean how many times did we see Bush kissing them? deal with it, they are are so called allies and we will suck up to them...reason why...the ones who take over if they lose power hate us alot more.

Kissing is more acceptable, it is the bowing that sent the wrong image in my view.

That said, yes, the monarchy is better than the radical Wahabbist regime we would get in their place.

If we can do regime change in Iraq, why not do a regime change in Saudi Arabia? They are every bit as obnoxious as Saddaam was.

The white house changed the story; apparently he did not bend for contacts
And he did not bow to the king; it’s just that the king was a stump of a man
So short and stubby that obama had to really do a deep bend so he could be
Eye to eye with the little man. How that story is any better than a bow is beyond me but that’s the white house take on it.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_bows_to_saudi/2009/04/08/201290.html?s=al&promo_code=7DB6-1

Kissing is more acceptable, it is the bowing that sent the wrong image in my view.

That said, yes, the monarchy is better than the radical Wahabbist regime we would get in their place.

I think its just something the right wants to cry about, but means nothing. Whats a bigger issue...if Obama bowed as a sign of respect...or US Policy of bowing to the Sauds evry time we could...with money guns and or a blind eye..

If we can do regime change in Iraq, why not do a regime change in Saudi Arabia? They are every bit as obnoxious as Saddaam was.

cuz they dont have WMD>...wait I mean they do....and if we dont invade...the proof may come in a mushroom cloud....cuz we know they got yellowcake from Niger...we have a fake I mean document here that says so.....

The white house changed the story; apparently he did not bend for contacts
And he did not bow to the king; it’s just that the king was a stump of a man
So short and stubby that obama had to really do a deep bend so he could be
Eye to eye with the little man. How that story is any better than a bow is beyond me but that’s the white house take on it.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_bows_to_saudi/2009/04/08/201290.html?s=al&promo_code=7DB6-1

how you can care is beyond me.

You kiddin'??!!!

:eek:

Saudi's always been one o' our weapons-industry's better customers....and, they've got the oil to prove it!​

Werbung:
Back