Breaking - David Petreaus Resigns

Werbung:
Statement on Resignation of Petreaus

I'm probably not going to believe what this is all about, being the hearings on Benghazi are next week.

Eric Holder will assume control of the CIA and also the new Department of Internal Security.
Character assassinations have begun.
THIS--is the result of Clinton-esque Dirty Tricks designed to smash and eliminate Patraeus.
One down--how many to go?

If we don't see through this, we are blind.

Petraeus came out and said some weeks ago that the CIA was NOT responsible for the decision to abandon our men in Bengazi. Now....just days after BO gets reelected, he resigns. WTF!!!

Well one thing is certain, the lib media won't question it.

Patraeus is--without a shadow of doubt--a Patriot.
He will not lie fallow and allow himself to be railroaded.
It will be fascinating to see what the coming weeks and months offer us in this episode.
He will put the USofA ahead of all people, causes and situations--including himself.

Strange things are afoot about the nation.
Stay tuned.

It seems like even if he did resign he should have to attend those hearings because they are about something he was involved in. In the real world if you quit your job it doesnt mean you wouldnt have to go to court about something that happened when you were at work. I like the man but this is just strange. Ill be mad if he ends up being like those in the BO administration.

It seems like even if he did resign he should have to attend those hearings because they are about something he was involved in. In the real world if you quit your job it doesnt mean you wouldnt have to go to court about something that happened when you were at work. I like the man but this is just strange. Ill be mad if he ends up being like those in the BO administration.

He can easily be subpoenaed--regardless of where he is and compelled to testify.
Might be some bombshells there, with nothing to lose.

He can easily be subpoenaed--regardless of where he is and compelled to testify.
Might be some bombshells there, with nothing to lose.
Well I hope he has to go answer questions. I dont see him as the problem but perhaps the scapegoat. I could be totally wrong, I just never thought of him as a snake like I see in everyone else in this administration.

He will be discredited due to the affair. So whatever he says will not hold water and the media will do BO's bidding. Just my theory....

And I sure love my dog....
PissonObama.jpg

Oh my, when the FBI investigated the emails of Pam Kelly, the one who received threatening email from Petraeus' mistress, she (Kelly) went to a friend in the FBI and now we find out that the man she went to is obsessed with her and sent shirtless pictures of himself to her. During the FBI's investigation, they have now discovered 20k-30k emails from Gen. John Allen to Kelly. I sure hope someone writes a book or makes a movie of the never ending saga of the Benghazi cover-up. The shirtless FBI agent is not the same person as John Allen.

Gen. John Allen Probed in David Petraeus Scandal

Gen. John Allen, commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, is under investigation for alleged "inappropriate communications" with Jill Kelley, the woman who is said to have received threatening emails from Paula Broadwell, the woman with whom former CIA Director David Petraeus had an extramarital affair.

The FBI has uncovered "potentially inappropriate" emails between Allen and Kelly, according to a senior U.S. defense official who is traveling with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. The department is reviewing between 20,000 and 30,000 documents connected to this matter, the official said. The email exchanges between Kelley and Allen took place from 2010 to 2012.

Perhaps--this Benghazi thingy will end up impeaching Obama and Biden and then John Boehner can take over the White House.

Perhaps--this Benghazi thingy will end up impeaching Obama and Biden and then John Boehner can take over the White House.

No, then Republican's would get blamed for the mess the country is in. This Obama nightmare needs to pay out to it's disasterous conclusion.

The people who elected this man need to

Own_it.png

Werbung:
Back