Breaking news: Obama renouncing his church

You must be talking to someone else :). I think it's frickin' ridiculous 50% of everything that comes out of any church. People TRY to go to church to be with a fellowship and spiritually study a faith... in this case Christianity and Jesus Christ.

And please don't go down the "his little girls road". Senator Obama has beautiful, intelligent, protected, well adjusted daughters. He and is wife would have it no other way. They are absolutely wonderful parents! I have yet to see any video of Senator Obama & his family in the pews when Wright was really on a tangant... and neither have you.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit :). You are so full of it it's just hilarious. I could care less about John McSame's pastor problems. The only reason they got brought into this is because your insane swift boat side started the "big deal" over some preacher in Senator Obama's church. But yet again you play the victim card. :(

McSame didn't go the the Church because he's a frickin' hypocrite and a Flip Flopper on religion just like everything else. But he did COURT... more like beg Hagee to endorse him for over a year. It was kinda a Brokeback Mountain clergy style affair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JRb8ZRkPWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xuugq7fito

I know you don't understand but a few crazy sermons don't take away other good things that church... any church... has done. Being calm is what Senator Obama is all about. If you were looking for him to create a big scene that wasn't about to happen.

The KKK publicly endorsed Ron Paul. I'm sure we could find some off color weirdo group that endorses every single candidate for some self serving reason. Doesn't mean one single thing about any candidate.

Keep takin' shots... but Senator Obama is just simply a good family man.

I disagree with every thing especially the part about Michelle Obama. I think they are both poor excuses for human beings. But there is still a chance for their kids.

didnt KKK endorse McCain? we talked about that a couple of weeks ago, how many people can one group endorse?

Werbung:
So let me get this straight, if Mc Cain was in the KKK for the past 20 years, all he'd have to do is resign and all is cool. Obama should be disqualified on face value, he's a racist and a bigot, that's self evident.

So let me get this straight, if Mc Cain was in the KKK for the past 20 years, all he'd have to do is resign and all is cool. Obama should be disqualified on face value, he's a racist and a bigot, that's self evident.

Welcome to the boards outspoken :)

I agree with your post. But lets take it further and say McCain was in the KKK for 20 years and when it was exposed, he defended the KKK and continued being a member ............ for months, then said ok I am leaving the KKK but I wish them the best and I am only doing this because every time they speak it trasfers on to me.. never actually saying the KKK was wrong in their thinking.

and then telling the American voting public, I never really was listening when they were talking, are they really that racist? I had not noticed. well it never rubbed off on me except a few phrases I have let slip out. Please ignore them all....

Welcome to the boards outspoken :)

I agree with your post. But lets take it further and say McCain was in the KKK for 20 years and when it was exposed, he defended the KKK and continued being a member ............ for months, then said ok I am leaving the KKK but I wish them the best and I am only doing this because every time they speak it trasfers on to me.. never actually saying the KKK was wrong in their thinking.

and then telling the American voting public, I never really was listening when they were talking, are they really that racist? I had not noticed. well it never rubbed off on me except a few phrases I have let slip out. Please ignore them all....

Then having members of his fan club defend Obama's actions on forums like this, showing what type of people they are.

Then having members of his fan club defend Obama's actions on forums like this, showing what type of people they are.

I think the people who support Obama, here and in general do not feel that he is racist. Some, many do not feel that the church is racist either.

My boss is a big Obama fan, and when we talked about the racist stuff in the church he said he felt it was differnt when a minority said things that could be called racist. I didnt agree with him, and he is a very nice person but I guess that is how some people see it.

I think his church is horrible and that children attend and get this horrible message bothers me greatly, but that is only one small aspect of my problems with Obama.

His voting record is equally offending to me, so is his stand on almost every issue.

Yes Yes we all know when Obama Gets in the white house, he is going to turn into Malcolm X. You people all need lives. You act like its going to be Nixon in the White House again, *****ing about the Jews ...only now ...it will be those Fing white people need to be stoped grrrr .

And Don't Forget, John McCain Hates Catholics, and thinks God Sent Hilter to kill the Jews , and America was Founded to Attack Islam....

I think the people who support Obama, here and in general do not feel that he is racist. Some, many do not feel that the church is racist either.

My boss is a big Obama fan, and when we talked about the racist stuff in the church he said he felt it was differnt when a minority said things that could be called racist. I didnt agree with him, and he is a very nice person but I guess that is how some people see it.

I think his church is horrible and that children attend and get this horrible message bothers me greatly, but that is only one small aspect of my problems with Obama.

His voting record is equally offending to me, so is his stand on almost every issue.

You know How many Churches out there say things that Bother me Greatly? The gay bashing, the attacks on Other Religions, the attacks on basic Science and History. ( sorry folks humans did not hang out with Dinosaurs) , insane ideas about Harry Potter books making kids have Seizures, Ideas that the earth was given to man, and we can do what we want with it ( aka screw stopping pollution, and kill as many species as we want, so long as it serves man) My Friends Church Said that anyone who did not believe was a Idiot...This when the Pasture/Priest or what have you, knew she was bring someone new who wanted to give it a try...oddly it did not go over well and she never went back as she was basically insulted by the church and singled out even...when tyring to be open to them. Churches that say woman's place in the kitchen, Woman are to serve the man, woman can't hold positions of Authority, Churches that Believe we should have the Death Penalty because it is just. (I thought Jesus may not agree what with that whole killed his so called Crimes)

Also how can you like Clinton, and then stand here and say you hate Obama on almost every issue? They are the same or just barely off on most issues.

And again I note, I am not even saying I am voting for Obama, and Supported Biden and Edwards, and am looking for the Independence party to put Bloomburg or someone on the ballot still of to see who Gets the VP nod before I decided to vote for, or do more for a candidate. And no , its not likey Ventura will Run for VP, but it is very close to him going for US Senate. Ventura or Dean Barkley will announce shortly that one of them is running . Barkley was in the US Senate for a short time to fill in after Wellstone Died.

pocketfullofshells
Yes Yes we all know when Obama Gets in the white house, he is going to turn into Malcolm X.
That's a little bit of an exaggeration don't ya think? I'm saying the man is a racist and bigot based on the obvious, come on, let's be half sensible here.

NO Obamanation
Welcome to the boards outspoken
Howdy

You know How many Churches out there say things that Bother me Greatly? The gay bashing, the attacks on Other Religions, the attacks on basic Science and History. ( sorry folks humans did not hang out with Dinosaurs) , insane ideas about Harry Potter books making kids have Seizures, Ideas that the earth was given to man, and we can do what we want with it ( aka screw stopping pollution, and kill as many species as we want, so long as it serves man) My Friends Church Said that anyone who did not believe was a Idiot...This when the Pasture/Priest or what have you, knew she was bring someone new who wanted to give it a try...oddly it did not go over well and she never went back as she was basically insulted by the church and singled out even...when tyring to be open to them. Churches that say woman's place in the kitchen, Woman are to serve the man, woman can't hold positions of Authority, Churches that Believe we should have the Death Penalty because it is just. (I thought Jesus may not agree what with that whole killed his so called Crimes)

Also how can you like Clinton, and then stand here and say you hate Obama on almost every issue? They are the same or just barely off on most issues.

And again I note, I am not even saying I am voting for Obama, and Supported Biden and Edwards, and am looking for the Independence party to put Bloomburg or someone on the ballot still of to see who Gets the VP nod before I decided to vote for, or do more for a candidate. And no , its not likey Ventura will Run for VP, but it is very close to him going for US Senate. Ventura or Dean Barkley will announce shortly that one of them is running . Barkley was in the US Senate for a short time to fill in after Wellstone Died.

I do not "like" Clinton. I just hate her less than I hate John McCain. And I hate John McCain A LOT less than I hate Obama.

I never liked or disliked the Clintons when they were in office. I never voted for Mr. Clinton in either election. One year I voted for Ralph Nader and another I voted for Mickey Mouse. But I admit I think she is getting a raw deal and I do tend to favor the underdog. But really I don't like her I just hate her less than the others.

And again you are right that allot of and maybe most churches have problems, but I really do think the stuff what went on in this particular church is beyond the norm. Not just the hating white people, the anti American rhetoric. And that Obama insists they never talked like this when he was there. Yet how is that possible and how can I possibly believe him.

I do not "like" Clinton. I just hate her less than I hate John McCain. And I hate John McCain A LOT less than I hate Obama.

Well if the USA was a real democracy rather than a corrupt Plutocratic Oligarchy YOU as a citizen may be able to have a REAL choice when voting.

Rather than a defacto vote that simply ratifies the staus quo. (notice how you cant rally change anything irrespective of WHO actually wins office?)

How much money does an individual need to run for office again?

:eek:GOD:eek:BLESS:eek:AMERICA:eek:

Well if the USA was a real democracy rather than a corrupt Plutocratic Oligarchy YOU as a citizen may be able to have a REAL choice when voting.

Rather than a defacto vote that simply ratifies the staus quo. (notice how you cant rally change anything irrespective of WHO actually wins office?)

How much money does an individual need to run for office again?

:eek:GOD:eek:BLESS:eek:AMERICA:eek:

Well...I agree that since I have been a voter I have not liked any of the choices, and maybe it’s worth looking for a new way of doing things.

How much does it cost to run for office? Probably a whole lot. But one thing very positive I can say about Obama. He brings something to the table no one has ever done before.

Now we know anyone can really and seriously run. He had literally no name recognition. He had no money but people believed in him and backed him and he is probably going to be the next president, or at least a good second. He did this without being rich or spending to many years doing favors for high high up people. So he did something we all wondered if it could even be done. And apparently it can. That is a great contribution.

I never liked or disliked the Clintons when they were in office. I never voted for Mr. Clinton in either election. One year I voted for Ralph Nader and another I voted for Mickey Mouse. But I admit I think she is getting a raw deal and I do tend to favor the underdog. But really I don't like her I just hate her less than the others.

And again you are right that allot of and maybe most churches have problems, but I really do think the stuff what went on in this particular church is beyond the norm. Not just the hating white people, the anti American rhetoric. And that Obama insists they never talked like this when he was there. Yet how is that possible and how can I possibly believe him.

I don't know what Rhetoric you mean, but some of what I know people have talked about, was taken when he was quoting what someone else had said, and thus has been quoted as he said it himself, as if it was his own idea.
And do you know How often I can called UnAmerican ...alot...and you know what most of the time it is for? Its becuse I attack America for being to often now a pathetic shell of what it could be. I find that those who truly belive how great American can be, or should be, are often held as UnAmerican...becuse we have even higher standards for how good we could be. And I wounder how much of this could be the same. I don't sit and pour over 20 years of what one man at a church says looking for nuggets that I can use to hate someone else for. If wounder how many people , even more so on the right these days, would be left if I took out the people who can be tied to church leaders who said something dumb. Look at Pat Robertson, John Hagee, Rod Parsley, Ted Haggard, Even Billy Gram was found telling Nixon Jews had a "Stranglehold" on the Media and "This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country's going down the drain. He of course claimed he did not recall saying what was on the tape, and that it did not reflect his views ( odd given that they came out of his mouth...Devil made him say it? ) But yes the anti Obama people have found some nuggets to use against him, and even though they can not point out any time where Obama has ever even hinted at holding views anything close to is, use it as some way to brand him a racist. Fine, then I will just label all Christians as Anti Semitic , Islam bashing, Promoting attacks on Gays, being closet gays himself on Meth, who believe that Katrina happened because God was mad at New Orleans. If Obama is to be held to account for things said, when when Obama most likely was not even at the church Listening. Then why cant I cast that same brush over every Christan, and there are millions, who have followed these leaders, and most still do even after there comments.

Do we even know who Clinton's Preacher is? Maybe we should dig into that next, or maybe she does not have one, and we can brand her a Godless Heathen. Maybe we can find out more worthless bull that will not change anything about if our Health Care system gets fixed. If we have the Right Iraq Policy, if our education system gets to a point where our kids are ready for the new economies , or even the old one. Who cares if the war on terror takes away our rights are stripped away to fight terror. None of that will matter as long as we know, a half black half white guy who never said a racist thing himself did not get into office because of what someone else said when he may not have been there....

I don't know what Rhetoric you mean, but some of what I know people have talked about, was taken when he was quoting what someone else had said, and thus has been quoted as he said it himself, as if it was his own idea.

He was not quoting anyone when he said God Damn America

the chickens coming home to roost he was quoting malcom x. the parts before that he SAID he was quoting Ambassador Peck. But did you ever listen to what Ambassador Peck actually said? it was nothing like Mr. Wrights sermon.

I think he was again quoting himself when he said US KKK of A
and when he said American made the AIDs virus to kill people of color.

Werbung:
oh crud, I remember now He said it was in the bible when he said God Damn America, he said its in the bible.

So I guess he was quoting the bible when he said God Damn America

Do you know the context of why he said it?

also the quote I was thinking about I believe had something to do with 9-11 that he was quoting what someone else had said. But like I said, I don't care that much so I did not really pay attention to who or any of that.

Maybe Obama can not only Denounce what was said, maybe he should go and execute him for us all, just to prove he is not a Secret Black power anti American....

Back