Brexit in progress...

Well, it isn't happening, is it? The tory party is split and can't pass it even if the EU decided to pay them for Christmas every day and free beer, as they desire. It was a silly game to deal with the tory split before, and it's all over.
You're getting bogged down that's what the EU does,there not going to make it easy,because then more countries will leave.Never the less I am confident that Britain will be gone by March 2019.

Werbung:
You're getting bogged down that's what the EU does,there not going to make it easy,because then more countries will leave.Never the less I am confident that Britain will be gone by March 2019.

Down the drain? You're probably right.

Looks like we're heading for no deal,that's better than a bad deal.Good riddance to the EU,we'll be gone next year March 2019 liberation for the UK.

Sane people are going to get their nerve back and re-establish control. These ranting, incompetent brexiteer bullies are going to destroy the Country if we don't. Ask the will of the present Peepul!

The
Sane people are going to get their nerve back and re-establish control. These ranting, incompetent brexiteer bullies are going to destroy the Country if we don't. Ask the will of the present Peepul!

The referendum result is the instruction of the people to the government to leave the EU.Referendums are the purest form of democracy.Some people claim to believe in democracy except when it doesn't go their way.

The

The referendum result is the instruction of the people to the government to leave the EU.Referendums are the purest form of democracy.Some people claim to believe in democracy except when it doesn't go their way.

Referendums are pure bullshit - the weapon of tyrants sometimes used by the politically illiterate. Where they are used as part of (pretty reactionary) political systems, they include sensible rules, which this ludicrous performance certainly did not. It is typical that the Brexiteer gang left everything to Mrs May and will take no responsibility for their own lying and their huge contribution to the national balls-up.

Referendums are pure bullshit - the weapon of tyrants sometimes used by the politically illiterate. Where they are used as part of (pretty reactionary) political systems, they include sensible rules, which this ludicrous performance certainly did not. It is typical that the Brexiteer gang left everything to Mrs May and will take no responsibility for their own lying and their huge contribution to the national balls-up.

I do not agree,referendums are a fair way,but remain politicians didn't like the result and have been doing their best to stop Brexit,if they succeed it will be a hollow and pyrrhic victory.Many people will not vote for mainstream parties if Brexit is cancelled.I would expect a resurge of nationalistic politics if this happens.

I do not agree,referendums are a fair way,but remain politicians didn't like the result and have been doing their best to stop Brexit,if they succeed it will be a hollow and pyrrhic victory.Many people will not vote for mainstream parties if Brexit is cancelled.I would expect a resurge of nationalistic politics if this happens.

'Stop ? Stop what Brexit? The form of leaving should have been in the referendum, if it were to mean anything, together with a sensible margin (ten-per-cent perhaps) required for such a major shake-up. Instead, a trick to try and keep the tories together is now being used to divide and destroy the Country

'Stop ? Stop what Brexit? The form of leaving should have been in the referendum, if it were to mean anything, together with a sensible margin (ten-per-cent perhaps) required for such a major shake-up. Instead, a trick to try and keep the tories together is now being used to divide and destroy the Country

No,no referendums would not work if they are complicated.The Scottish referendum e.g. was leave or remain in the UK.The remain politicians and others are making problems because they are not honouring the result as was promised by the UK government.I am sure that if remain had won the referendum the public would've been told that's it game over.

No,no referendums would not work if they are complicated.The Scottish referendum e.g. was leave or remain in the UK.The remain politicians and others are making problems because they are not honouring the result as was promised by the UK government.I am sure that if remain had won the referendum the public would've been told that's it game over.

Well, no change is no problem. The Brexiteers made clear, though, that they'd stard agitating again on the day they lost. They are nutters, intent on destroying the UK. Good luck to 'em, if we can escape from England! That's the problem with having thirty per-cent foreigners living in your country.

Werbung:
Well, no change is no problem. The Brexiteers made clear, though, that they'd stard agitating again on the day they lost. They are nutters, intent on destroying the UK. Good luck to 'em, if we can escape from England! That's the problem with having thirty per-cent foreigners living in your country.

I am keen on an independent England,Scotland,Wales and an independent united Ireland.I do not think a country can be independent and sovereign whilst remaining in the EU.

Back