Bring back electric shock treatments in psychiatric hospitals

steveox

Electric shock treatments did work long time ago. Its used as punishments to teach psychiatric patents a lesson when they do something wrong like this scene
WARNING might be disturbing to watch

The reason why they don't do this anymore because liberals say its cruel and unusual punishment. If they done this to Aaron Alexis then they might prevented that Navy Ship yard shooting. Just like liberals made laws that parents can no longer spank your child like they did in the old days. Its liberals who are making our society more dangerous. So I say bring back electric shock treatments in psychiatric hospitals and bring back spanking

Last edited:
Werbung:
Read a couple weeks ago that it was making a comeback. Not sure what it was working for (bipolar maybe) but it was working when not much else was.

The reason why they don't do this anymore because liberals say its cruel and unusual punishment. If they done this to Aaron Alexis then they might prevented that Navy Ship yard shooting. Just like liberals made laws that parents can no longer spank your child like they did in the old days. Its liberals who are making our society more dangerous. So I say bring back electric shock treatments in psychiatric hospitals and bring back spanking

Aaron was an untreated paranoid schizophrenic. I don't think electric shock helps that. The only thing that maybe could have helped him was to be medicated and or institutionalized. He was hearing things and thought people were talking to him through his toaster and microwave. He even called the police from the motel, telling them that people were after him with microwaves. There really needs to be a law that requires the police to put them in a mental hospital, and not just for a 72 hr hold.

Aaron was an untreated paranoid schizophrenic. I don't think electric shock helps that. The only thing that maybe could have helped him was to be medicated and or institutionalized. He was hearing things and thought people were talking to him through his toaster and microwave. He even called the police from the motel, telling them that people were after him with microwaves. There really needs to be a law that requires the police to put them in a mental hospital, and not just for a 72 hr hold.

In the old days they used to do that. Now you cant do that anymore because of civil liberties. Its liberal political correctness is corrupting society. Just like Eric Holder ask the federal court to stop police officers from randomly stop and frisking blacks. And ask the federal court to stop police on staking out on Muslims near mosques.

Werbung:
Back