Bristol Palin Can Dance

Gipper

Kooky lefties can always be counted on to ultimately commit irrational and violent acts.

Man Shoots TV Over Dancing with the Stars-New Information!
Upset that a political figure's daughter was on the show when he did not think she was a good dancer, he shot at the TV.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40239115

No doubt he is an Obama lover and a HUGE useful idiot.

The Palin's have offered to buy him a new TV. No doubt, being the worthless liberal blood sucker that he is, he will take that TV. Hypocrite!!!

Here is a pic of the left's latest hero....and of course, he is a government worker...Is that you Pocketrocket?
20101117__20101118_A02_ND18DTDANCING~p1_200.JPG

Werbung:
who cares about Bristol? really?

Seems like a nice kid. Has done very well with no background at all nor any sort of outgoing personality at all. As Old Len points out each week, her technique is great. If she had 10% of thatr kid Kyle's personality she would be bringing down the house each week. I thjnk people like that she's the girls next door doing well.

Seems like a nice kid. Has done very well with no background at all nor any sort of outgoing personality at all. As Old Len points out each week, her technique is great. If she had 10% of thatr kid Kyle's personality she would be bringing down the house each week. I thjnk people like that she's the girls next door doing well.

im sure she is fine...but does not really mean much, she is not running for anything, and has never done anything outside be he moms kid...she can go do what ever she wants, I just don't really see a point for us to all care at all

im sure she is fine...but does not really mean much, she is not running for anything, and has never done anything outside be he moms kid...she can go do what ever she wants, I just don't really see a point for us to all care at all

Well if I understand your usual disjointed mentally disordered post, I agree.

But, you see many of your kind (lefties) hate Sarah Palin and anyone associated with her as evidenced by this wacky lefty who shoots his own TV.

You know the type right? I have run across many crazy kooky lefties in my life and their behavior points to some kind of mental illness in my humble opinion.

Maybe the 1 in 5 crazy Americans are ALL LIBERALS....could it be????

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans had mental illness in 2009
Published: Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 | 1:13 PM ET

CHICAGO - More than 45 million Americans, or 20 percent of U.S. adults, had some form of mental illness last year, and 11 million had a serious illness, U.S. government researchers reported on Thursday.

Young adults aged 18 to 25 had the highest level of mental illness at 30 percent, while those aged 50 and older had the lowest, with 13.7 percent, said the report by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration or SAMHSA.

The rate, slightly higher than last year's 19.5 percent figure, reflected increasing depression, especially among the unemployed, SAMHSA, part of the National Institutes of Health, said.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/40257359

'Dancing with the Stars' rocked by Bristol Palin 'fan mail' containing white powder, threats: report

BY Meena Hartenstein
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 4:00 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...l_containing_white_powder_.html#ixzz15qkLG6cG
Bristol Palin has weathered many attacks for her performance on "Dancing with the Stars," but things took a serious turn on Friday when an envelope containing a mysterious white powder arrived at the studio with her name on it.

A staffer on the hit ABC show reportedly found the powder and a threatening letter in fan mail addressed to Palin, according to TMZ.

Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene at the CBS Television City studio on Friday night, and evacuated part of the building while they investigated.

Shortly after the report emerged, ABC released a statement confirming the substance was harmless.

The left is crazy! Do they ever stop??? No.

Werbung:

Its a competition and the point is to generate rooting interest. Ergo the variety of contestants chosen. They have two or three who they know will win (Gray or Brandy this year only oops, Brandy fell short) but they have to make the other ten weeks worth watching.

The judges created Bristol's added mystique by hammering her for her last name early on. That cost Brandy a shot and probably gives it to Gray.

Its entertainment of a reality show nature, nothing more nor less.

Back