Britain hits back at the Russians

The problem is that Americans belong to a Bible-bashing tradition where 'discussion' means being able to quote scriptural texts to back existing positions, with Wikipedia or the like now standing in for Genesis or whatever. In other traditions the idea is that one should speak from experience, which seems to me more useful, and point to the obvious when challenged. The later seems to me a more valuable way to go about things.

Seems to me that most of your positions are based on "Bible bashing" since they are obviously not based on anything resembling scripture. And if you are speaking from experience I feel sorry for you, and the abuse you have obviously suffered.

Werbung:
To see what kind of mindless response you would come up with. It has long been known that women are the most vindictive, unforgiving, and conniving, of the species.
I wish you'd stop being so bloody ridiculous and lean to argue.

Seems to me that most of your positions are based on "Bible bashing" since they are obviously not based on anything resembling scripture. And if you are speaking from experience I feel sorry for you, and the abuse you have obviously suffered.

Does that mean something in Revelations or somewhere? Do grow up.

Yet you were the one asking the question, and maligning an organization you obviously know nothing about. Interesting.

I was once threatened with having to work in Nato Headquarters. It sounded like a typical American-organised crap-up.

Werbung:
Back