Britney's new look

mamab

Do you think that Britney Spears is crying out for help? She recently shaved her head bald. What do you think of what she's been doing late? How do you think this will affect her career? Her chances of keeping her children?

Werbung:
I have to say that I think something is up. It is almost like she is crying for help. I feel bad in the sense that if she don't straighten up there is a good chance she could lose her children because of her actions. The really sad thing is that I don't think that their Dad is a great role model myself so where will this leave the kids if she doesn't get her act together?

I wouldn't want to be one of the children. Personally, I would hope one of the grandparents would step forward, but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

It is always difficult to see what is a cry for help and what is a bid for attention. It is not unusual for anyone going through a divorce to go through a period where he or she engages in some reckless behavior. However, at some point, you have to "wake up and smell the coffee", as Ann Landers used to say often in her column. Hopefully, she will get a grip soon and remember she is a parent.

I heard conflicting stories: that Brit was in her vehicle for 10 minutes crying before venturing inside the salon to shave her head, and that she did this as a publicity stunt. Either way, it is fast becoming apparent that she is having some issues.

Werbung:
I don't know why people made such fuss about it! Of course the thing is because paparazzi is after her all the time. Personally I think she looks pretty good with her hair shaved. By now it probably grew some already. Leave the girl alone. If she wants to shave her head, there's nothing wrong with that!

Back