BU$INE$$; Compliments Of Greed-Is-Good/Reagan-Years

You are just dumping them all in one pool.

Like everything, there are exceptions. You are not a totally horrible lib, however, most are.

Like the 1%ers . Not all are bad, just some are.

Not all welfare recipients want to receive welfare.. though a lot do. Some are actually trying to do better. I applaud those that do. I loathe those that just want a free ride.

Werbung:
Have you ever thought about the %1ers you complain about. How did they get there. Do you think they wined and complained and pissed and moaned all day?

It could have nothing to do with their abilities and achievements that put them in the position they are. Every 1%er should not be victimized and put in the same pot as the folks on wall street.

There a lot of people who worked very hard to get to where they are and they have done quite a bit of good for the country. Without them, many of the advances in technology, medicine, and engineering would not have come to fruition.

So the next time you are talking on your cell phone and crying about the evil rich people, remember, why you even have the abilityt to do it from a cell phone.

I agree. To lump them all into one boat and claim that they are all crooked would have to mean that the lefty icons are just as guilty:

Oprah, Obama, Kerry, Gates, Soros, Kennedy, Fonda, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, ...........

I agree. To lump them all into one boat and claim that they are all crooked would have to mean that the lefty icons are just as guilty:

Oprah, Obama, Kerry, Gates, Soros, Kennedy, Fonda, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, ...........
Yeah....The List is endless.........​

"Also appearing before the committee was Neil Barofsky, the watchdog of the government's $700 billion Wall Street rescue package passed last year.

Barofsky, who was appointed the inspector general of the ongoing financial bailout plan, suggested the best way to clean up mortgage fraud is to pursue licensed professionals in the industry, and make examples of them. :cool:

"They have the most to lose, they're the most likely to flip, and they make the best examples," said Barofsky, a former federal prosecutor in New York."

"The 38 cases linked to the financial crisis have the potential to be as complex as the one involving Enron Corp., which collapsed in 2001, and the number of them could increase into the hundreds, Pistole said. The cases involve companies that “everybody knows about,” Pistole said without naming them.

“History teaches us that an outlay of so much money in such a short period of time will inevitably draw those seeking to profit criminally,” he said."

Gee......no mentions of ACORN.

:p

Yeah....The List is endless.........​

Now don't go ignoring the point.

You say that the 1%ers are horrible people but obviously many of the 1%ers are liberals.

Do you believe the ridiculous position that only conservative rich people are horrible? In which case you need to stop slamming all rich people cause that isn't fair to John Kerry to include him in that group.

Or are you a hypocrite?

You are just dumping them all in one pool.

Like everything, there are exceptions. You are not a totally horrible lib, however, most are.

Like the 1%ers . Not all are bad, just some are.

Not all welfare recipients want to receive welfare.. though a lot do. Some are actually trying to do better. I applaud those that do. I loathe those that just want a free ride.

nore do I really believe that all of them get there that way, but a look at most CEO's of major companies ...and you see the same things over and over again...rewards for failing...and little reward for success to those on the bottom who are the reasons most companies succeed or fail...

nore do I really believe that all of them get there that way, but a look at most CEO's of major companies ...and you see the same things over and over again...rewards for failing...and little reward for success to those on the bottom who are the reasons most companies succeed or fail...

I guarantee that the CEO has a lot to do with the success of failure of the company. Otherwise the companies would not be willing to pay them so much. Meanwhile the guy who works on the assembly line can be replaced in an instant with no discernable effect on the company. It is not a pleasant truth but it is the way it is.

I guarantee that the CEO has a lot to do with the success of failure of the company. Otherwise the companies would not be willing to pay them so much. Meanwhile the guy who works on the assembly line can be replaced in an instant with no discernable effect on the company. It is not a pleasant truth but it is the way it is.

try replacing all your sales people once, I want to see how well that goes over. When I worked at Sears before, the only reason most customers got good service is that we broke the rules in order to actually do it...CEO and others made sure to try to squeeze every dime they could out of workers and customers...regardless if it was ethical. The reason people go back to stores, is the product and the workers....Sears had CEO's that thought you could just replace good sales people that cost more, with high school kids....service went down, sales went down, wages went down, good sales people left...and now its listed as most likely not going to be around at the end of the year....Guess what will happen to all those on top....they will have made millions over last few years since they took over...

Its not shocking knowing it merged with Kmart who gave big bonuses and raises to the top few in the company for filing for Chapt 11...and laying off lots of workers.

try replacing all your sales people once, I want to see how well that goes over. When I worked at Sears before, the only reason most customers got good service is that we broke the rules in order to actually do it...CEO and others made sure to try to squeeze every dime they could out of workers and customers...regardless if it was ethical. The reason people go back to stores, is the product and the workers....Sears had CEO's that thought you could just replace good sales people that cost more, with high school kids....service went down, sales went down, wages went down, good sales people left...and now its listed as most likely not going to be around at the end of the year....Guess what will happen to all those on top....they will have made millions over last few years since they took over...

Its not shocking knowing it merged with Kmart who gave big bonuses and raises to the top few in the company for filing for Chapt 11...and laying off lots of workers.

Now we are comparing the entire sales force to the one CEO?

They are both important and each and every one of them is paid exactly what they are worth.

Every commissioned sales person is rewarded for success. Every CEO who gets a bonus based on profit is rewarded for success. To imagine that all across America companies are willingly paying anyone on any consistent bases for failure rather than for success is silliness. If they don't have to pay the money they won't.

t

Kmart was days away from disappearing.

By filing chapter 11 and laying off workers it is still around today. The person who did that deserves a bonus.

Julian Day was the new CEO who got the bonus after the old CEO James Adamson got moved out.

The failure got replaced with the guy who got the bonus.

You forget one thing. Not everyone can manage people and run a multi-million dollar corporation. Not everyone wants to. Not everyone has the ambition to even try. So yes, while some may fail, the numbers that succeed surpass those than those that fail.

That means the person at the top makes more, get's more perks and also has to brunt the resposnbility when problems arise.

I bet you if one of the employees at Sears does something, it affects not only him, but his manager. That manager knows he is responsible.

Thare are simply less people in the world that can be high level executives.

Their talents and willingness to take on the responsibility is why they are paid more.

That's called a "free market" unlike in a union where no matter how good a job you do and how bad your counter part does, the pay is the same.

Are you getting any of this? Am I going too fast?

I'll even compare it to I.T. which is my field.

for every 2000 it technicians there around 100 IT directors/Managers .

Kmart was days away from disappearing.

By filing chapter 11 and laying off workers it is still around today. The person who did that deserves a bonus.

Julian Day was the new CEO who got the bonus after the old CEO James Adamson got moved out.

The failure got replaced with the guy who got the bonus.

congrats they ran it into the ground and at last min saved it from completely folding....great job , bravo...Next as a sales person I went a month with out a sale, was just about to get fired, then did the bare min to keep my job...give me a extra 1000 bucks.

But don't worry, then Eddy and his hedge fund came in and took it over merged it with Sears...and now both are going to be gone. but i am sure he will make a killing off it.

You know when a CEO and top people should get a bonus...when they make sales past goal. Thats the point of a Bonus is it not, for doing more then your job?

But I could always post the long list of CEO's who ran companies into the ground to get there golden parachutes....but you know its true so why bother.

Werbung:
You forget one thing. Not everyone can manage people and run a multi-million dollar corporation. Not everyone wants to. Not everyone has the ambition to even try. So yes, while some may fail, the numbers that succeed surpass those than those that fail.

That means the person at the top makes more, get's more perks and also has to brunt the resposnbility when problems arise.

I bet you if one of the employees at Sears does something, it affects not only him, but his manager. That manager knows he is responsible.

Thare are simply less people in the world that can be high level executives.

Their talents and willingness to take on the responsibility is why they are paid more.

That's called a "free market" unlike in a union where no matter how good a job you do and how bad your counter part does, the pay is the same.

Are you getting any of this? Am I going too fast?

I'll even compare it to I.T. which is my field.

for every 2000 it technicians there around 100 IT directors/Managers .

some of the high school kids on the sales floor I helped train...had better ideas how to do cust service and run a business then these guys.. but they also figured out the plan....Run the company into the ground making decisions that make short term gains...then sell off and run company into the ground ...then sell the pieces and make a profit....I was there for 7 years...evry year they got worse not better...this year...I think you will see Sears and Kmart will be no more. Gone with Circut City. When you look at there paychecks ...they will profit ...workers will be out of jobs.

Back