Bumbling idiot feds

bododie

This is our federal government at it's best...Lol.

Texas has been on fire for days, the place is as dry as a dust F***, and certain places are actually pretty hard to get to.

Anyhoo...

Federal agencies seize control on TuesdayHundreds of firefighters from all the surrounding counties worked two days and nights in a heroic effort to contain the fires, but high winds Sunday night and all day Monday thwarted their efforts. So the call went out for more volunteer firefighters to join the effort from across the state.

Before they arrived, however, the federal government showed up and claimed it was in charge of the situation. "Agents with the federal National Interagency Fire Center, a coalition of federal agencies including the U.S. Forest Service, assumed command of firefighting efforts Tuesday afternoon," reports The Gonzales Cannon (http://www.gonzalescannon.com/node/6411).

RealNewsReporter.com is now reporting that volunteer firefighters who had in some cases driven all night to reach Bastrop county were turned away by the feds, who claimed that since local officials never made a "formal request" for volunteers, the volunteers could not be "activated."

So while Bastrop County burns from 40+ fires that are still raging, the federal government is actually telling volunteer firefighters to go home.

"We were at the station getting set up into strike teams, and this guy came up and said that the U.S. Forest Service had 'assumed control of the situation, and that If you don’t have a vehicle that squirts water, go home,' said Gordon Greer of Kirbyville, in a RealNewsReporter article (http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=7889). Gordon reportedly drove all night Monday to arrive in Bastrop and take part in the firefighting effort. "You've got guys who had driven all night long from Corpus Christi and Brownsville on their own dime, and they turned them away," he said.

That same story reports that Jennifer Jones of the U.S. National Interagency Incident Center confirmed multiple federal agencies would be taking over the scene. Tuesday afternoon, the Bastrop County Office of Emergency Management stated on its Facebook page that volunteer firefighters would have to be "activated by the National Forestry Service first."

In other words, if you're a local Texan and you want to help other Texans save their ranches, or their homes, or their businesses, you need permission from the federal bureaucracy first!:D

But some Texans aren't allowing their efforts to be thwarted. As Real News Reporter says in its story, a group of Texas Nationalist Movement members who are also certified firefighters are in the Bastrop area and aiding civilian relief efforts, with or without permission from Washington D.C.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033517_Texas_wildfires.html#ixzz1XPpAMCf5

I love a bureacratic parade... And this administration is putting on the best show of incompetence in every regard that our money can buy.

Werbung:
I know they should have waited for the Private sector to have a state is in fire size department and show up with a bill and then put out the fires...because we know private companies don't screw up and our efficient...Like Enron or something

I think it should really just be left to the states..I mean why do I care if Texas Burns? Like Perry fix that.

I know they should have waited for the Private sector to have a state is in fire size department and show up with a bill and then put out the fires...because we know private companies don't screw up and our efficient...Like Enron or something

I think it should really just be left to the states..I mean why do I care if Texas Burns? Like Perry fix that.

In English Please.

Pockets, no one expects libs to care about anything except where their next illegitimate kid is coming from so they can get money for nothing for a couple of years. There is more than one ya' know. Lol.

I guess the people in Minnesota need a piece of paper to know how to do anything. That's why Minnesota is such a leader in....oh never mind, that was somewhere else.

Fire departments are not private sector, you know that right? Yeah, sure you do. Just like you think that union members are the only workers in America.

In English Please.

Pockets, no one expects libs to care about anything except where their next illegitimate kid is coming from so they can get money for nothing for a couple of years. There is more than one ya' know. Lol.

I guess the people in Minnesota need a piece of paper to know how to do anything. That's why Minnesota is such a leader in....oh never mind, that was somewhere else.

Fire departments are not private sector, you know that right? Yeah, sure you do. Just like you think that union members are the only workers in America.

Hahahaha......love it.

Why do lefties like Pocket immediately jump to ridiculous conclusions? You point out the inefficiencies, incompetence, and intolerance of the Feds and he assumes you want the private sector to take over. It is like an either or scenario with lefties and nothing in between...when one criticizes their beloved omnipresent Fed government.

An aside:
I was having a conversation with an old lefty friend yesterday. We were discussing the problems with g-schools. I commented on the ineffectiveness of the the g-schools and that teachers unions need to be eliminated. He immediately responded with, "you want to eliminate ALL THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS...and fire ALL THE TEACHERS!!!!!"

They are so simple minded.

Why do lefties like Pocket immediately jump to ridiculous conclusions

The leftists in America know about 5"buzz" words or phrases. When they hear a certain word, they heat up like a worm in a bean and get all excited. What they are excited about is the "idea" that if a "word" is used, then the entire thought process is whatever the hell some libgoon decided it was, and they have trapped you somehow.

Then they are happy, and drool, and no doubt.... beat their chests..... Strange ritual. :p

The leftists in America know about 5"buzz" words or phrases. When they hear a certain word, they heat up like a worm in a bean and get all excited. What they are excited about is the "idea" that if a "word" is used, then the entire thought process is whatever the hell some libgoon decided it was, and they have trapped you somehow.

Then they are happy, and drool, and no doubt.... beat their chests..... Strange ritual. :p

I'm sure your "bright" comments and generalized attacks on "Lefties" gives you a personal feeling of accomplishment and superiority.

That's just fine. . .as long as, someplace in your head, you are able to recognize that your opinion is so ridiculously low and uninformed.

Enjoy your venom. . .sometime that's all some people are able to process.

I'm sure your "bright" comments and generalized attacks on "Lefties" gives you a personal feeling of accomplishment and superiority.

That's just fine. . .as long as, someplace in your head, you are able to recognize that your opinion is so ridiculously low and uninformed.

Enjoy your venom. . .sometime that's all some people are able to process.

Posts by guys like these strike me differently. I seems like they enjoy each others verbal mutual masturbation.

Werbung:

Lol. What's the matter, can't take being made fun of in a general manner? As someone who pulls "you don't know me" crap, back at ya. BTW, if you actually knew anything about me or the compexities of my mind, you would also know that most of my good friends are artists and musicians, non of whom are the least bit conservative in their politics, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

However, I will say that there are obviously rabid dogs in either court, which "some" of course have the divine knowledge to discern from a stupid chat board, and condemn in an equally general manner (Christians), but apparently, can't see very well.

I don't need to be superior to anyone, and at almost 60 years of age, certainly don't feel the need to prove much else. My life is my accomplishment. Can't touch that.

Back