Bunker Sales Increase Since Trump Election

Old_Trapper70

While the sales of underground bunkers increased by 250% under Obama, they have increased 500% under Trump. Will the right wing news media report on this?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bunker-Sales-Soar-In-Uncertain-Times-Manufacturer--412661393.html

And while Trump urges on a new nuclear arms race, people such as Gorbachev urge for a law preventing a nuclear was:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gorb...-resolution-banning-nuclear/story?id=45084217

"Gorbachev blames poor relations among the world's most powerful countries for, what he perceives, as an increasing threat of war. "The nuclear threat once again seems real," he writes. "Relations between the great powers have been going from bad to worse for several years now. The advocates for arms build-up and the military-industrial complex are rubbing their hands."

He urges, "We must break out of this situation. We need to resume political dialogue aiming at joint decisions and joint action ... The focus should once again be on preventing war, phasing out the arms race, and reducing weapons arsenals.""

Last edited:
Werbung:
Survivalism has become more popular under the super-wealthy in Silicon Valley and New York City as well, according to a recent article in the New Yorker. It found that people like tech executives and hedge fund managers have been buying up homes or bunkers, getting citizenship in remote and self-reliant New Zealand and even getting eye surgery so they won't need glasses in the event of a global meltdown.
I guess some people have more money than brain cells

I guess some people have more money than brain cells

When you are constantly bombarded by fear, and paranoia, especially by the likes of Trump, and the alt-right, this is what happens just as happened when the right constantly harped on how Obama would take away your guns.

Though it is not in the article, I appreciated the one on the news about a 5,000 sq. foot bunker complete with bar, sauna, exercise room, etc.

Werbung:
Back