Bush: No Recollection of CIA Torture Tape

alden

This news was aired in CNN that U.S. President George W. Bush "has no recollection" of videotapes of CIA interrogations of some al Qaeda suspects or of plans to destroy the tapes, a White House spokeswoman said. Just like what I heard in SIRIUS Bush and Vice President Cheney learned about videotaped interrogations of some al Qaeda suspects on Thursday, when CIA Director Michael Hayden briefed them about the existence of the tapes and their subsequent destruction, administration officials said Friday. This sounds trouble again between Bush and those horrible terrorism.

Werbung:
This news was aired in CNN that U.S. President George W. Bush "has no recollection" of videotapes of CIA interrogations of some al Qaeda suspects or of plans to destroy the tapes, a White House spokeswoman said. Just like what I heard in SIRIUS Bush and Vice President Cheney learned about videotaped interrogations of some al Qaeda suspects on Thursday, when CIA Director Michael Hayden briefed them about the existence of the tapes and their subsequent destruction, administration officials said Friday. This sounds trouble again between Bush and those horrible terrorism.

Bush has got to be the biggest liar in presidential history.

http://www.bushlies.net/

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

Lie are told all the time as well. The two biggest lying administrations in modern history have both been Republican (Nixon and Bush). Coincidence?

You ain't kiddin' brother. This administration has parlayed the whole 9-11 thing into the terrorists are knocking on the door ready to invade. Bush & Co. have played us all like a violin.

The real shame is torture shouldn't be used by American regardless. There are so many other ways to get the information. Long interrogations, truth syrum... and the list goes on. Hell everyday the local police break hardened criminals in regular legal interrogations.

The truth is it's as much payback by the capturers as it is intelligence gathering.

To think this administration thinks it's OK to make someone feel they are drowning or hood them, make them stand on a box with electrical wires clipped to their fingers so they think if they move they blow up, or sick guard dogs on detainees... it's sick!:mad:

Yeah, I think it is partly coincidence. Democrats just seem to be sneakier about it if you ask me. Not that I'm disagreeing with you that Bush and Nixon are definitely the worst two Presidents of the 20th Century.

Except Nixon created the EPA, so maybe he's a little better.

While I dont like the idea of water boarding or torture or Bush in the White House. Unfortunately, despite how anyone feels on the issue, those are in place and probably wont be going away for 13months.

That being said, I would rather those tapes not be released for public consumption. If you think the still pictures from abu graib caused a firestorm. Movie of some severe torture tecniques would be very detremental to our foreign policy world wide especially in the middle east.

I hadn't thought about that, Bunz. Still, it sucks that they're going to get away with it. As usual.

I hadn't thought about that, Bunz. Still, it sucks that they're going to get away with it. As usual.
As I said before I dont like this, but it is probably better in the long run they were never released. Now there has been so much hoopla over this in the media that cutting out the BS and learning the truth is nearly impossible. I understand that this was more at the request of a Senator and wouldnt necessarily been released to the public. But there is a funny way of having those things leaked.
The notion of everybody world wide being able to jump onto Youtube and stream that video is troubling. I am not a fan of censorship, but some things for the greater good need not come out for public consumption, such as this in my humble opinion. I would rather not it take place at all.

In terms of them getting away with it, for sure they will. I have come to learn over the years that the Bush Administration is very consis on what the law is, what they can get away with, and how to maximize Executive power and then ultimately get away with it. Because they know, as soon as it would be reasonable, the democrats want to impeach him so bad to get back at them over the Clinton scandal.

get away with what?
waterboarding isn't half as bad as playing Marco Polo in a pool.

these bad guys are hard core. they wouldn't think twice about raping your mother and sister in front of you and then gutting them. or pulling your fingers off one by one with wire strippers.
we put panties on their heads.

get away with what?
Yeah sure, waterboarding is like playing tag in a swimming pool. That makes sense.

these bad guys are hard core. they wouldn't think twice about raping your mother and sister in front of you and then gutting them. or pulling your fingers off one by one with wire strippers.
we put panties on their heads.

Does this raping and finger pulling off apply to all members of the Islam faith, as you've previously implied? That wire stripper part sounds particularly egregious.

I have two sisters, living across country, do you think I should inform them they are in danger of being raped and gutted?

get away with what?

I didn't realize you'd been waterboarded. Tell me, did you get water up your nose at all when you finally exhaled your pent up breath and started to gasp for air while still underwater? You must have played some rough Marco Polo.

I didn't realize you'd seen the evidence presented against them as well as heard the judge render the verdict.

Werbung:
I have two sisters, living across country, do you think I should inform them they are in danger of being raped and gutted?

Only if you're in front of them. If you stay away from each other you should be fine.

Back