Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

So then, be specific, what do we do, who's lead should we follow, in order to get the world to love us?

off the top of my head (so to speak ;-)

I don't think that the objective should be getting the world to "love " the US. No nation will love another nation as each nation is unique and there are many differences.

Perhaps we should start with the question:

How does the US WANT to be treated?? ....... and then discuss how one can fascilitate that ..........IF it is a realistic objective in todays' world.

If the US wants to be respected ( and I think it should)......then it must learn to treat others with respect. and this applies to all other componants of inter national relationships.

Don't think the US should follow ANYONE's lead. It has the ability and the uniqueness to lead creatively. But it has become too much of a warmonger now to be a constructive example to others.

IF the US wants to be an example to the world...... then it must decide what type of example it wants to be. Scientifically progressive??? Humanitarian ?? ( which it really is not now. All the money , contributions does not make a humanitarian ), Militarily dominant?? & war mongering?? ( which it is now ).

IF it wants to have credibility, then it must stop being a hypocrit , and a threat to world peace. It cannot go on saying one thing and behaving another. It cannot go on describing itself as one thing and acting the opposite.

It might lose its arrogance and realize that its accomplishments speak for themselves. ANd it is capable of many. THe space program has been an astonishing project with so many side benefits. (for eg)

there is a LOT the US can do to regain a positive standing on this planet. and still save face.........

Werbung:
and that matters , how?? Is this not an international forum?? If you want this to be a purely "american" forum......just say so, and I will gladly leave.

It is not my forum to kick you out, and I would not even if I could.

I said its clear you are not American because I felt it important to explain that Americans are not used to being stiffled on the freedom of speech and expression.

Then you thought I was being Condescending...

I cant win, but I can try :)

WHAT plan??

why do americans keep making a fool of themselves by these kind of silly remarks?? Can't they help themselves??:confused:

So, no plan from you. How unexpected.

Maybe when you come up with one we can discuss it, until then, we are busy ruling the world :rolleyes:

So, no plan from you. How unexpected.

Would you bother to read or listen to any "plan" other than your own??

get real.

Do you believe that you are "ruling the world" in the most INTELLIGENT , positive and constructive way possible.??

Would you bother to read or listen to any "plan" other than your own??

get real.

I would, but I have yet to see one.

Do you believe that you are "ruling the world" in the most INTELLIGENT , positive and constructive way possible.??

By all means, offer an alternative.

I would, but I have yet to see one.

By all means, offer an alternative.

Apparently some peoples views are that blowing up an aspirin factory, using a $1 million dollar missile to level some tents and camels, or bombing whole nations of serbs... is ruling the world in a good way.

Apparently some peoples views are that blowing up an aspirin factory, using a $1 million dollar missile to level some tents and camels, or bombing whole nations of serbs... is ruling the world in a good way.

is that the one where the custodian died?

Bill Clinton bombing without talking to congress, or the senate, or the UN, on the night before Monica was to testify about the stain on the blue dress?

Huh??? THAT does not even make rational sense.

You effectively spent an entire thread ranting without any real support for your baseless accusations. Congrats on being a know-nothing with a lot of hot air to spew. You are a perfect example of a typical leftist.

If you do not know why we went into Iraq by now, you never will. Stay out of politics if you don't know anything about which you speak.

Personal attack is highlighted. That's strike one, Andy.

Huh??? THAT does not even make rational sense.

Really? You think it doesn't make sense? Brilliant. The last president didn't do anything that made sense in foreign policy. Go read up a bit and come back a tad more educated :)

Captain Underpants (CP), during his many dozens of scandals, blew up an aspirin factory in Sudan, which triggered the largest anti-american march ever in the middle-east.

The owner of the factory, backed by the Sudanese government, filed suit against the US Government and Mr CP himself, for the loss. Get this Sparky, our government actually OK'd the law suit and paid the owner of the plant for the loss.

Why did CP blow up an aspirin factory? Because it was during his grand jury testimony. He used this attack, based on completely fabricated charges that it was a "weapons factory", to divert attention away from his perjury riddled testimony.

Now, let's compare this to Bush. Saddam was supposed to disarm, and allow the UN to verify the destruction of all his WMDs, including chemical, biological, as well as need his pursuit of nuclear weapons. Instead, Saddam, moved the weapons around continuously, played games with the UN, eventually kicking them out completely, was meeting with members of Al Qaeda, was supporting other terrorist groups and attempted on many occasions to acquire nuclear technology, and/or radioactive waste that could be used to make dirty bombs for what purpose we don't know.

Isn't it amazing how the idiot left always blames others for what THEY DO. CP made up evidence. They claim Bush did, yet the Rockefeller report prove he didn't. CP killed people for personal gain. They claim Bush did, but there is nothing to support that. CP caused the largest anti-America march in history. They claim Bush is causing anti-american sentiment, yet the people in Iraq say the population over whelmingly supports us.

The real "hypocrisy personified & astounding" is the left.

Werbung:
Back