Business News?

Marty

To our business savvy posters out there: Is the Wall Street Journal online edition worth the $89 or $99 for a one year subscription?

Knowing the WSJ has that conservative slant doesn't really bother me. I know there is FT.com (Financial Times), which is more liberal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, CNNMoney.com as well as the business sections from NYTimes.com and Reuters.com -- but do any of those live up to the news and opinions that the WSJ gives you?

Your thoughts, please.

Werbung:
To our business savvy posters out there: Is the Wall Street Journal online edition worth the $89 or $99 for a one year subscription?

Knowing the WSJ has that conservative slant doesn't really bother me. I know there is FT.com (Financial Times), which is more liberal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, CNNMoney.com as well as the business sections from NYTimes.com and Reuters.com -- but do any of those live up to the news and opinions that the WSJ gives you?

Your thoughts, please.

Check Ebay, you can usually get subscriptions to things for a bit cheaper. But yes, the WSJ is a quality newspaper, I have an online subscription as well, I use it pretty regularly.

I have found that for business news the WSJ is not biased really. The editorials will show the bias, but the business news is really quite good I tend to think.

The WSJ was recently acquired by Rupert Murdoch. Haven't subscribed to it in over twenty years. Now I only read it occasionally down at the library. I thought it was an excellent paper. I'm curious to see if it maintains it's high standards with Mr. Murdoch in charge.

Werbung:

Your thoughts, please.

You want a liberal left take on business?? Good luck with that! :D

Back