CA. Priest call a sin to have voted for Obama

I was told by planned parenthood that birth control killed the egg BEFORE it had a chance to be fertilized :)

I believed them. Were they lying to me :eek:

I did believe them too. I took birth control for a while, I got pregnant using birth control, ended up having an abortion. I had my tubes tied 30 days later.

The RCC is against all types of birth control except if the life of the mother is at risk, except for rhythm method of birth control and I think you need to ask permission from the priest even to do that but I highly doubt most women ask

Yes, if someone told you that, they were lying to you. The pill prevents implantation, not fertilization.

i think you're making the point for me though that most Catholics use birth control despite what the RCC says, and still consider themselves Catholic! That's why i'm opposed to withholding communion based on one issue alone.

But, bottom line is that I'm not Catholic (though i'm married to an "ex-Catholic").

Werbung:
Ocean,
You can't bargain or debate the pope. So you are aware, communion is withdrawn for a ton of reasons on a regular basis! Yes, Catholics still claim to be Catholic even while defying the "laws" set for them. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Back