Cafferty: Palin is pathetic

Werbung:
What "scares the hell out of me" is that someone like Cafferty is taken seriously by anyone at all, but then again, he does report from Commie Nitwit News, so what can you expect.

I'm not surprised he called Hillary worst.... That really tells you how the media has a double standard for women.... Cafferty is the same as Olberman... They're both BIG A***HOLES

This has nothing to do with sexism, there were qualified GOP women McCain could have picked...Kay Bailey Hutchison comes to mind. Instead he goes with a woman who has become a nationwide laughingstock....she's way out of her league.

More from Kathleen Parker at the National Review:

Some of the passionately feminist critics of Palin who attacked her personally deserved some of the backlash they received. But circumstances have changed since Palin was introduced as just a hockey mom with lipstick — what a difference a financial crisis makes — and a more complicated picture has emerged.

As we’ve seen and heard more from John McCain’s running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn’t know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion.

Palin is pathetic when it comes to giving direct answers in interviews, as pointed out by Cafferty. Shooting the messenger doesn't change the facts.

The part of the interview I though Palin really screwed up on was the question about McCain leading the charge for more oversight.

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

That was pathetic also. She didn't even know her running mates track record where oversight and regulation were concerned. I seriously doubt Palin knew much about McCain when she signed on for the No.2 spot. Trying to substitute knowledge with rhetoric isn't working for her.

Kay Bailey Hutchison is a nice lady and qualified but she is a party liner. He really wanted to find someone who was more like him or at least what he thinks he is " a Mavrick" Kay is great but she is not going to go against any republicans unless they are rino's and that is kind of what McCain is in many ways.

Cafferty is the Oelberman of CNN - he's another example of how wretched and biased the lib media has been this season - but let all these Obama shills have free rein - they'll just drive women voters to the republicans. :D

This has nothing to do with sexism, there were qualified GOP women McCain could have picked...Kay Bailey Hutchison comes to mind. Instead he goes with a woman who has become a nationwide laughingstock....she's way out of her league.

More from Kathleen Parker at the National Review:

As I said, he treated Hillary worst. it has nothing to do with a person's bio...

He has said all along that he's an Obamabot.

The Obama camp was calling people today asking them to watch the debate on CNN. wHAT does that tell you?

As I said, he treated Hillary worst. it has nothing to do with a person's bio...

He has said all along that he's an Obamabot.

The Obama camp was calling people today asking them to watch the debate on CNN. wHAT does that tell you?

Did they really say to watch it on CNN

wow

I figured they would ask you to watch it on PMSNBC

Anderson cooper last night was so rude when talking about palin, it was hard to watch. I used to like him but I dont seem to like much of them anymore.

Did they really say to watch it on CNN

wow

I figured they would ask you to watch it on PMSNBC

Anderson cooper last night was so rude when talking about palin, it was hard to watch. I used to like him but I dont seem to like much of them anymore.

In a dreary, windowless room, barely holding the three desks and chairs crammed in. The (paid) volunteers were here, ready for duty, laptops opened and linked via the WIFI connections provided by the local government. Scrolling down their screen were lists of registered Democrats in the area. Also showing were the lists of those who had identified themselves as registered voters, but undecided. And the independents. And the liberal-leaning republicans.

Over 6 hours of intensive calling, with only a break for lunch which was catered in tofu burgers and vegetable soup with fresh fruit and brie cheese for desert. Standard calls went like this: Hello, is this Ms Infoume? This Carolyn calling from the President Barak Obama...errr... Barak Obama's Presidential campaign headquarters. I see that you were undecided in the last poll we show recorded for you. We'd like to ask that if you could be sure to watch the debate this evening between Senator Obama and McCain. We're hoping when you get the opportunity to watch our candidate you will gain confidence in placing your trust in him and giving your vote. Yes, it's this evening. It will broadcast on CNN at 9 p.m. EDT. Please be sure to check your guide, be sure to set your TIVO or DVR if you aren't available to watch from the beginning. *chuckle* That always gives me the chance to look closer to see if McCain actually throws spit when he talks or dribbles down his cheeks., Oh, I'm sorry, got myself a little distracted there. So we can count on you to tune in? Thank you! That's all we ask, that you watch and make your own desicions. Glad to have you joining us, Ms. Infoume. Well, you never know... meetings can happen, the world is really small... Okay, we'll see you soon then! And thank you again.

This went on in numerous locations, with 10-20 people at each location. They averaged 40 calls apiece per hour. So just to keep it simple. Say there were 1000 calling centers, with each manned by a modest 10 people. Each caller placed 240 calls in that 6 hours. Each center represented 2400 calls in that timeframe. With 1000 centers, that brings it up to 2400000,

THUD! We now have 2,400,000 people all geeked up, setting their TIVO's and DVR's to record the program (because they'll be out at the speed-dating event). They finish their variety of evening events, go home. All 2,400,000 of them, being the dutiful lock step albeit undecided Democrats that they are grab a wine cooler, a specialty brew or a bottle of Perrier and kick back to watch the debate. Turn it on, hit play and THUD THUD THUD! It ain't there...

Now, how embarrassing:eek: that must be...!

Werbung:
This will be her first real big debate and Biden has had many so he will probably win. I just dont think she is the idiot, monster, moron that others think she is. I think she is a very nice lady

i did not call her a moron
nor a monster
as did the right wing conservataves

i called her a light weight
and a lier

she can't hold her own water against catie coruic
game over dude

Back