Cain accused of sexual harassment, but anonymously, with no details, no evidence?

You're kidding, right?

Cain is immaterial to Democrats! It's obvious that Romney is the only GOP candidate that might present (maybe) a challenge to Obama.

So. . .look WHO can benefit from Cain dropping out. . .don't look at the Dems. . .they don't care!

then why is the left riding it so hard ?

Werbung:
then why is the left riding it so hard ?

Because instead of being honest about it, Cain, once again, is contradicting himself all over the place.

On the same day when he says he doesn't know about any pay off to the women he tells Fox News'Greta that they paid off one women "about" 3 monts salary!

It's an integrity issue. I don't know if he was guilty of sexual harrassement, but now, I do KNOW that he is dishonnest!

And, frankly, I don't care, as he is going to disappear from theploitical scene within 3 monts anyway!

Sexual harrassment is meaningless now...the Right has become so progressive these days....

saying a person is about the same height as ones wife is sexual harassment now ? are there any other such meaningless actions that have been so classified ? I wouldn't want to do something like cover my mouth when I yawn and cause trouble.

Because instead of being honest about it, Cain, once again, is contradicting himself all over the place.

On the same day when he says he doesn't know about any pay off to the women he tells Fox News'Greta that they paid off one women "about" 3 monts salary!

It's an integrity issue. I don't know if he was guilty of sexual harrassement, but now, I do KNOW that he is dishonnest!

And, frankly, I don't care, as he is going to disappear from theploitical scene within 3 monts anyway!

but you don't care. sure seems that you care.

Accusations seem to be meaningless ONLY when they are directed to a Republican . . .

Very strange!:rolleyes::D

Accusations are meaningless when directed towards anyone in this country. We are innocent until proven guilty or admission of guilt. That isn't strange and has nothing to do with political parties. We all need to remember this. Agree?

sk110111dAPC20111031114516.jpg

This is why i watch Fox News only! Since when Fox News does GOTCHA on the Democrats? Only CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN and MSNBC does that typical crap on Republicans. Fox News is fair and balanced!

saying a person is about the same height as ones wife is sexual harassment now ?

Liberals don't say what they believe is true.

They say what they hope they can fool others into believing it's true. Even when the liberal knows it's false.

These "sexual harassment" accusations against Cain are classic examples, as is the frantic posturing that follows (see post #34 etc.).

Liberals don't say what they believe is true.

They say what they hope they can fool others into believing it's true. Even when the liberal knows it's false.

These "sexual harassment" accusations against Cain are classic examples, as is the frantic posturing that follows (see post #34 etc.).

ok. so is it pedophilia if you motion that a kid is yea high ? :eek:

Werbung:
Why did Cains accuser come out now and claims he sexualy harassed her? Because hes leading in the polls? Why didnt she come out right during Cains anouncement for candancy for president? Why did the Media wait? But when Bill Clinton was running for Re-Election they waited 2 months after he won the election double standard?? hypcrissy?? huh?

Back