Cain accused of sexual harassment, but anonymously, with no details, no evidence?

Accusations are meaningless when directed towards anyone in this country. We are innocent until proven guilty or admission of guilt. That isn't strange and has nothing to do with political parties. We all need to remember this. Agree?

I believe I said that about 20 post ago in this thread! And also in another thread where someone was accusing a Mayor to be a pedophile!

I don't look at the sexual harrassement charges as being against Cain. . .because I don't know enough about it, except that, by his own admission, they had enough chance to stand in court, or at least to create problem for the him that they were serious enough to warrant a pay off.

What is a certainty is his hypocrisy and change of story since those accusations came out. He didn't take the high road which could have allowed him to put that story "to bed," (NOT a punt!) before it got all over the news and he made a lying fool of himself.

Otherwise, the silly accusations that "the Left" is responsible for bringing this to light are ridiculous. . .and I explained my point of view about that before also!

Werbung:
Why did Cains accuser come out now and claims he sexualy harassed her? Because hes leading in the polls?

I haven't heard that she did.

Some desperate liberal reporter dug up an old story from 15 years ago, sprinkled "It is alleged that" and "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't" all over it, and blatted it out. Then started saying "We're not going to release details" after delivering probably the biggest smear of his career.

Some desperate liberal reporter dug up an old story from 15 years ago, sprinkled "It is alleged that" and "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't" all over it, and blatted it out. Then started saying "We're not going to release details" after delivering probably the biggest smear of his career.

Who said it was a "liberal" who brought the story to light?

Everyone of the GOP candidates had more reason than ANY liberal!

It is NOT alleged that two women were paid off. If one has the courage of his convictions, especially if he told his wife at the time (as he told interviewers), Cain should NOT have paid off the women if he felt he wasn't guilty.

Now, I don't know if he was or not. . .but it certainly demonstrates that he is not forward with "skeletons in his closet," and he did NOT handle this "coming out" story well at all.

Actually. . .what IF his campaign brought the story out NOW, knowing that it would come out at some point anyway, to make Cain a "victim" and risk to get what seems to be happening in this forum: put him on a pedestal as an "unsung hero, harrassed by all!"

With the type of commercial his campaign comes up with. . .anything weird is possible!

The right could always just say what the left did when Bill Clinton got caught with his cigar out........"It's a vast left wing conspiracy"......and "It's none of anyone's business"......"It's just a blow job"...

The only problem is it won't work. Right wingers are always guilty of sexual misconduct, never the left. Look at how long the left blamed Breitbart when Weiner exposed himself.

Why did Cains accuser come out now and claims he sexualy harassed her? Because hes leading in the polls? Why didnt she come out right during Cains anouncement for candancy for president? Why did the Media wait? But when Bill Clinton was running for Re-Election they waited 2 months after he won the election double standard?? hypcrissy?? huh?

why are you stupid? She did not come out, it was reported...she said nothing...Its amazing you can breath without help.

sk110111dAPC20111031114516.jpg

Well seems it was enough for a years pay to at least one...But since you don't have a clue what actuly happened...maybe you should stop pretending nothing happened...

Funny how it was the left who did it...Ummm Cain seems to not agree with you...Hackabee does not agree as well...nore does it make sense

It was rick perrys group, most likey.

to all the nut jobs on the right.

A few notes on the issue

No one cares that Cain is black...Its funny to watch, Cain, Rush, the Blond bimbo...sorry I mean Coulter...all scream racism...its Racist for the press to say ummm hey you know the Front runner for one of hte major parties has settled 2 cases of sexual Harassment against him? Because god knows the Media never goes after White Politicians for Sex scandles...right Clinton...Edwards....Weiner....and all those republicans I can't even keep track of the last few years...yep throw the race card like you always cry about others doing.

You can stop pretending like the story is about the left...how about looking at the guy who could be your candidate ( lol no not really) who Settled ..Not allegedly...He did it..he settled 2 sexual harassment cases (and you really believe he just forgot? You can cry all you want that he did nothing wrong...but here is a small fact for you...you have no clue at all what happened...All you know is, 2 woman maid claims against him...and he paid them to not talk...And don't try the well why don't they say what happened then...at least one has said they want to...But you know there is that whole Legal order saying they cant...I know such a small fact will not get in your way...the idiot birthers proved that...show us the legal form....I don't care if its not legal do get it!

Be happy, a third case is now in the mix....

Guess what...the Liberal media did not make him settle 2 cases...the fact that the most likey source of hte story is a republican should not even matter....how about deal with you know...the guy who may have actully done something wrong here...

Werbung:
And Where was Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton screaming Bloody Murder when Anita Hill accusing of sexual harassment on U.S Supreme Court Justice Clarance Thomas? Its A Double Standard between Republicans and Democrats.

Back