California Democrats: 'To hell' with Americans who oppose illegals voting

mark francis

Democrats are getting bolder. They control elections by fraud and they don't care who knows it because they are confident nobody can stop them.

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission | The Epoch Times 2-18-24

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission
‘I am deeply committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of immigration status, has a seat at the table in shaping the future of our city.’

Werbung:
Democrats are getting bolder. They control elections by fraud and they don't care who knows it because they are confident nobody can stop them.

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission | The Epoch Times 2-18-24

San Francisco Appoints 1st Noncitizen to Election Commission
‘I am deeply committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of immigration status, has a seat at the table in shaping the future of our city.’
There is no evidence they controlled elections. You are a liar.

It would appear she had good qualities which gave her entitlement.

There is no evidence they controlled elections. You are a liar.

It would appear she had good qualities which gave her entitlement.
Fine. You still have not seen the evidence of fraud, but what about California registering illegals to vote, refusing to purge their bloated voting rolls of names of ineligible or dead voters, and appointing illegals to oversee voting processes?

Werbung:
Fine. You still have not seen the evidence of fraud, but what about California registering illegals to vote, refusing to purge their bloated voting rolls of names of ineligible or dead voters, and appointing illegals to oversee voting processes?
I've seen no evidence of that. Was it investigated?

Back