California Liberal Democrats still dont get it

steveox

Calif. regulators OK major greenhouse gas rules

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California regulators on Thursday approved the first system in the nation to give polluting companies such as utilities and refineries financial incentives to emit fewer greenhouse gases.

The Air Resources Board voted 9-1 to pass the key piece of California's 2006 climate law — called AB32 — with the hope that other states will follow the lead of the world's eighth largest economy. State officials also are discussing plans to link the new system with similar ones under way or being planned in Canada, Europe and Asia.

California is launching into a "historic adventure," said Mary Nichols, chairwoman of the state's air quality board.

"We're inventing this," she said. "There is still going to be quite a bit of action needed before it becomes operational."

California is trying to "fill the vacuum created by the failure of Congress to pass any kind of climate or energy legislation for many years now," said Nichols.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_california_greenhouse_gases

Didnt we have a very cold December? Why do Californians put up these kind of politics? Dont they ever get sick of it just like the Rest of America is sick of them? When Republicans take over congress i suggest they cut off funding for California until they learn to balence their budgets and Stop their spending

Werbung:
Didnt we have a very cold December?
Please, Please! Someone explain to this pathetic dolt the difference between Weather and Climate. I do not suffer fools very well.

...When Republicans take over congress i suggest they cut off funding for California...

And while you are at it, please explain that California, although likely has some federal income tax sharing funds, has its own State Income Tax, and is not totally dependent upon the Federal Government. If only his mother, whom he still lives with, would only take away his computer.

California is hell bent for leather to drive itself into the economic dirt. Can't imagine why but there is no denying it. Maybe they seek a total collapse so that the federal govt HAS to bail them out for being too big to fail.

California is hell bent for leather to drive itself into the economic dirt. Can't imagine why but there is no denying it. Maybe they seek a total collapse so that the federal govt HAS to bail them out for being too big to fail.

I know why.

It is because the state is run by the government unions, teachers unions, and liberal elitist politicians.

There must be a study out there that proves that states with liberal Ds in control are the states in terrible financial condition.

Texas is doing okay.

I know why.

It is because the state is run by the government unions, teachers unions, and liberal elitist politicians.

There must be a study out there that proves that states with liberal Ds in control are the states in terrible financial condition.

Texas is doing okay.

I have seen that reported, may have been a WSJ thing.

Then why dont we throw California out of the union? Let them start their own Army lets see how they can deal with North Korea aiming Nukes at them.

Werbung:
Please, Please! Someone explain to this pathetic dolt the difference between Weather and Climate. I do not suffer fools very well.

And while you are at it, please explain that California, although likely has some federal income tax sharing funds, has its own State Income Tax, and is not totally dependent upon the Federal Government. If only his mother, whom he still lives with, would only take away his computer.

So you believe in GW? And you have the nerve to call someone next a fool.:rolleyes:

Back