CALIFORNIA LIBERAL DREAM

the annoying thing

SOUNDS GREAT HEY BUT ?

Average electric car price hit $66,000 in the US, but that's not the whole story. The average electric car price in the United States hit $66,000 last month – a more than 13% increase year over year.Jul 25, 2022 wonder how the middle class and lower classes will be able to afford it ?

ALSO
Source of EV Batteries
Half of the world's cobalt originates from the Democratic Republic of Congo, while Indonesia, Australia, and Brazil make up the lion's share of global nickel reserves, and South America's 'Lithium Triangle' consisting of Bolivia, Chile and Argentina hold 75% of the world's lithium.

So yet again we will at the control of others

next comes the biggest problems where will the power come from ?
California already suffers from a power shortage and has rolling black outs .

I'm all for electric cars , granted for people who drive long distances they are not good , And not so good for people with a fixed income payments on a 66000 dollar car are big on a 36 month loan your talking over 2 grand a month . And of course with black ous being A PROBLEM NOW I DOUBT THEY WILL BE MUCH BETTER AND IT ONLY HELP IF WIND OR SOLAR POWER MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE OTHER WISE THE ELECTRIC CAR IS COAL OR OIL OR NATURAL GAS POWERED OR NUKE. LIKE MANY THINGS LIBERALS DO NOT THINK IT OUT WELL. first YOU DEVELOP THE POWER SOURCES THEN SECURE THE NECESSARY MATERIALS TO BUILD THEM AND THEN OF COURSE A LOT OF PEOPLE CANT AFFORD THE ELECTRIC CAR . And you also have to have a manufacturer in place who will work with you and the power sources a s liberals hate dollar and wind in areas of the state kills birds .
Again they need target prices people can afford .
Im all for i but making it mandatory is not good
. Yes the stupidty of liberals is great sounds like bidens withdraw plan from Afghanistan and his boarder plan all wrapped together for maximum stupidty effect.

Electric cars will find homes on their own if allowed and I support that.

Werbung:
Back