California Starts No Notice Gun Confiscation

Reddie

The law went was to go in effect starting January 1. Authorities in California can now legally seize anyone's weapons if they judges think "potential for violence exists."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...lows-police-to-seize-guns-without-notice.html
. . . the state will allow judges to seize guns from even law-abiding citizens if they are judged to be a risk to themselves or other people. It isn’t the only gun control law going into effect in the state. Another will tighten a ban on firearms in and around schools – which even applies to most people who are allowed to carry concealed weapons.
These measures they presume will curb gun violence in the State.

Werbung:
Good old California, the home of the oppressed! I really hope Obama and his ilk don't think they're on a roll with this executive order gun-grabbing. It won't end well for gun owners OR America! Wonder why California? Isn't Chicago more of a hotbed of criminal activity than the entire state of California? More tyranny from the subversives who want a country of mindless sheep at their beck and call

There are a lot of laws on the books that exist because they should, not because they are effective in stopping a behavior. the argument that we shouldn't make any gun control laws because they don't work is faulty and just an excuse for the people that want to carry them. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a fly rodent's rump if you won a gun or not, I'm just pointing out the argument is flawed.

Werbung:
Back