Calling all Hawaiians (all actual Americans)

SusanConstant

Hawaii, I want your assistance. I do not need it but I want it. Are you willing to become Presidents and Commanders? I will qualify myself as an expert and as possessing the authority & power to act: I am Susan, of In Re Susan, Supreme Court Case 08-6622. I am the one & only pro se constitutional authority case of original jurisdiction in world history. The only case similar to my own? The Declaration of Independence as that is an actual petition and was written by one person who approved any changes in the moment. So, then, as the court is hearing me it has then acknowledged my authority and power. I possess consent and so the authority of the Chief Justice and President which then makes me the acting, legal President and Commander. If this were not truth and fact I would not be within US Supreme Court representing myself and John Roberts would not have obeyed an Executive Order I issued and signed. My lawsuit, two of them, is available upon request from the Court. My name is on the public record -the docket and so you can go to the Court’s website thus see it. Bush v Gore? Neither litigant represented himself as he could not preserve, protect and defend the constitution thus WE, the people.

Here is what I am asking you to do: Rise to proof beyond ANY doubt. Become proof beyond ANY doubt. Americans no longer know what evidence is or isn’t and what proof beyond a reasonable doubt versus any doubt is or isn’t or even what constitutes proof. I seek to prove to the citizens in any constitutional nation proof is life as a person’s secret or hidden agenda thus their heart can always be known as any actual American wears their heart on their sleeve as that is an American’s invincible armor. Paper? Paper is dead; it proves nothing. Fingerprints? Words? Not proof. From my first lawsuit: I, my own self, am proof the first patriots lived and were actual humans, real people alive in or around 1776 and 1787. I, my own self, prove they acted as they did and that what the historians say happened did actually happen and is fact. No photographs exist to prove they lived; no paper is proof of them. No museum, created record or title in a book of history makes the words on any document the truth. The words are myth unless lived out as true belief as fingerprints, photographs and words prove nothing not even actual life. It is I, Susan, acting on her own that is proof as the fingerprints our founders left behind are all over me and inside my person and have become my faith. I, Susan, am proof that our American story now a legend and soon to become a myth unless I am heard was and is history.

I seek not to dissolve our law but to dissolve instead a shadow government of people who have mistaken beliefs of our founders, this nation, this law, this world and themselves as Americans as anytime a person gives away their legal power and moral authority they are then a shadow government as we are supposed to be a living government and living law of people, thriving and striving and not a semi?dead or even half?awake government. To be half?awake is to be a shadow of our former selves and a shadow of what our founders intended for us. To choose the easy road and to make the easy decisions, the comfortable ones only, or to fail to act, is to be a shadow of who and what you might become; it is to use only a sliver of your power as a person. It makes us all ghosts of the founders instead of the living embodiment of their spirits.

I am not a ghost.

Barack Obama hid his birth certificate. He made all manner of excuses as if it contained some type of supersecret, confidential information about him that we could not know. WHO does this? Can we afford to elect this kind of person? How do we know if he refuses to show us this certificate? What kind of person has to hide his birth certtifcate? Most of us do not run fro President or become President. I never saw my birth certificate so I sent for it to discover if a birth certificate contained any sensitve information as if you are stating you can act as President, I need to know if anything makes that impossible. We’re equals; no person I know is afraid to show me their birth certificate. Then I heard rumors that this doument had been tampered with…had it? I would need to see it to know as my husband is an expert printer who has worked on documents for the federal government and once was in line to be hired by the treasury as a printer. I my own self once worked for Kinko’s. there are ways to know – if you possess the skills. You know what else? There are ways to get a copy of a birth certificate not your own. It’s rather easy. So, I sent for my birth certificate.

Werbung:
It says exactly what I thought it would say: I am a natural born American. Then it says I possess a right to become elected to the office of President and that I have a better than average chance than most, as it has my paretns names on it. It also says the odds against me are astronomical – nigh impossible – as I am a woman and ethical. It says ethical as it names the religion I was born into and the kind or type of ideology I was born into by naming my parents and New York. Troy, NY. The space, as the time is listed as well as the place: 1967, December 30th, 12:51 AM.

How do you prove who and what Barack Obama is if his own person is not good enough proof for you as you are possessed of the true but mistaken belief it is or is not known by merely observing him and everything about & around him? I know that is the federal case, as he, his life, is his own fedral case but other Americans do not. He already told us this secret but how can I find out the facts of that certificate if he will not show it to me? I go search for living people who can then give living, eyewitness testimony as to his birth. Somebody, a nurse, a doctor, a friend – witnessed his birth or saw him immediately after the fact. At least one person – may be an airline attendent – met him as a brand, new baby constitution. Or did they? Because he says that person will be HAWAIIAN. Hawaii, is he lying about you? Is there one Hawaiian who can step forward with eyewitness testimony either way? I will warn you: I may be calling you as a witness in federal court to then support my case, my proof.

You can and may lie. No matter what that lie is – he was or he was not - I’ll know it as a lie. I have proof beyond ANY doubt. I know exactly what is on (or not on) Barack Obama’s birth certificate that he does not want you to see thus know. I even discovered his intent and motive. I can exactly name it. He belives the voter is as dumb as they seem to be so he is not afraid to tell a lie by living it out. I truly belive, as I have proof, it is all smoke and mirrors people. A lie. What I uncovered by seeking out a living witness did not surprise me but, YOU refuse to consider it is possible. Ask yourself: would YOU work so hard to hide your birth certifcate and then change your story about it IF the word “Hawaii” was your actual concern? Hawaii is a state people! Hawiians are not defective by their nature thus not citizens and not protected by the law. They are equal to the mainland citizens. Maybe there are (or are not) other words on that certifcate he is more worried about. Maybe HAWAII is the word he cannot afford to have known, or Hussein is the word, or any one of the words that YOU would or would not have on your birth certifcate. Mine should always say (read as paper does not talk) New York and George and Marlene Herbert. Troy and Leonard hospital should be on it. Sex? If it ever reads male, I tampered with evidence. If I’m ever a bological man? I tampered with proof. The time should read December. You will not find an expiration date nor anything like Race: Martian. Plenty of people can tell you about my birth. There are living witnesses! Anything you need to know about my birth can be known even if I refused to show you this document. In my case?

People can tell you about my conception, as it occurrd in St. Augustine, FL during an Easter vacation in 1967. The spring of love followed by the summer of love, fall of love and BOOM! Winter of Love - me, lol. My mother’s friends, all nurses at the Leonard Hospital, warned her not to drink the water or else she might come back preganat. Did she? YES! They did not know the real, actual reason: The water in St. Augustine is known as Ponce De Leon’s Fountain of Youth. So then, even my conception can be known to you. Nothing but nothing is a secret in this universe. It is mostly willingness and observation. And: Comon sense. A birth certificate is not Top Secret.

And no, the issue is not resolved if it was never named to begin with. It has most definitely not been put to rest. You must name the ACTUAL REAL ISSUE in order to then resolve it. If you do not, you might be elected President but you will not ever actually be the President. You can sit there, in that space, US, Washington DC, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, for 20, 30 or 40 years. You cannot unseat me unless you agree to meet me in person, in my home or in federal court as that is where the actual seat of power is – wherever I am. I happen to be within DC and FL thanks to Bush V Gore, a tie I resolved by naming the actual issues not the one the lawyers made up. It was a math problem, a numbers game, and the true, corect and factual answer is: 1. Justice Stevens told you right out loud, with exact words; so did Rhenquist. Souter told you by saying nothing. The Court jumped up & down and waved a red flag, pointed, then sent up a flare. Just like Barack Obama did as did several eyewitnesses.

You can and may deny it. It never, ever goes away and your denial in no way unmakes me posess the actual power. You can nad may vote for Obama. That vote? A signature on a death warrant - your own, then the other citizens. It becomes treason as you now own the knowledge as you always did as ignorance is never an excuse. You can't unread this post, lol! Once you own knowlege, you own it. Once an eyewtiness tells me, I know. Several eyewitnesses? Proof rising beyond reasonable doubt. Barack Obama then confirming it? Proof beyond any doubt. YOU had the same knowledge I had - from April of 2007. What you knew, when you knew it and when you acted against the law or failed to act upon it, the law. Or: when you began TRULY believing the lies. Only you can name that date.

Any Hawaiians who want to become proof beyond any doubt or any other person that does can post here or emial me or even write me or phone me as my addy is public record as it is on the front page of my lawsuit as it is a part of the caption.

Oh – if you are going to cry race? Try again. To be black, to actually be black? You must posses a deep understanding, wisdom, of what it is like to be treated like property and thought of as never ‘right’, never ‘good enough’ and so garbage. You need to know what it feels like to be violated wholly and completely. You need to possess compassion for all others, and will of iron, and an inviolate sense of: I will never become what was done to me or other black persons I never knew; I will never be a victimizer; I will never break the law or skirt it as then I am as I have become, an actual slave master, as I have sold my own self down the river.

Werbung:
..er..is the US such a mal-functioning society that a bureaucrat validating an application form for president is unable to confirm a the birth of the candidate by perusal of birth records ?

I think not.

I think the current speculation on this matter is the product of people with too much time on their hands wasting it on blogs.

people like us

Back