Can Anyone Name A Social Problem Not Rooted in Liberalism?

Werbung:
Leftist policies have certainly wrecked the family, wrecked the economy, wrecked the churches, and wrecked the culture... That's what Obama means when he talks about his administrations wreck-overy efforts.

Sorry ... I didn't click "reply" ...this is at you Steve ....

The creation of the IRA is damn sure caused by liberalism. The IRA fought the British in 1919 to 1921 in the Irish War of Independence for the purpose of supporting the quest for national independence from Britain. The British cultural, religious and political organization was inherently more liberal than the Irish Catholic cultural social and political frame work.

This comes back to America's struggles of federal government vs. states rights. Ireland organically formed the IRA, a military framework to preserve their independence from imperialist England.

Your lenience towards liberalism is blind as it is false .......

rap music.

hold up,, scratch that. kids drop out and cannot study actual music so are left to come up with something.

muzak
scraple
NBA
designated hitters

Yep...none is the answer, but then EVERYTHING liberalism touches it ultimately ruins.

If only ALL Americans could see the truth about Liberalism.

Liberalism.

The LACK of rules, morals, limitations, guidelines, rational thought.
It seeks to include everyone in everything in every way.
That is why it MUST destroy religion--of any kind--and replace it with cult of personality.
Every sexual need--regardless-- must be satiated, every personal want must be satisfied.
Every motion rewarded with a trophy because you were "present".

It is the Mother of Anarchy.
And are we not now surrounded by anarchists?

And are we not now surrounded by anarchists?

Good point. Remember what happened in the aftermath of Katrina? I saw the same thing happen here during the L. A. riots. When Uncle Sam finally has to put a lock on the cookie jar, it will get ugly.

Good point. Remember what happened in the aftermath of Katrina? I saw the same thing happen here during the L. A. riots. When Uncle Sam finally has to put a lock on the cookie jar, it will get ugly.

Just rile up the "usual suspects" and off you go!
Inevitable.

Sorry ... I didn't click "reply" ...this is at you Steve ....

The creation of the IRA is damn sure caused by liberalism. The IRA fought the British in 1919 to 1921 in the Irish War of Independence for the purpose of supporting the quest for national independence from Britain. The British cultural, religious and political organization was inherently more liberal than the Irish Catholic cultural social and political frame work.

This comes back to America's struggles of federal government vs. states rights. Ireland organically formed the IRA, a military framework to preserve their independence from imperialist England.

Your lenience towards liberalism is blind as it is false .......

Im not talking about that IRA. Im talking about individual retirement account.

Werbung:
Back